Recent COVID-19 Updates
Find employee communications, policies and reports.
- Employee Social Gatherings Update - November 18
- COVID Testing Update - November 4
- Public Proof of Vaccination Expanded Nov 1
- COVID-19 Testing - October 5
- Public Proof of Vaccination - October 5
- Contractor Proof of Vaccination - October 18
- Employee Proof of Vaccination - September 22
- Customer Masks Required - September 3
- Safety Measures and Workplace Update - August 27
- Public Health Order Lifted - July 11
- Return to the Workplace Update - July 2021
- Pandemic Engagement Pulse Survey - June 9
- Return to the Workplace - June 2
- Flexible Work Location Arrangement Policy - June 2
- Minimize Risks - April 22
- Regina and Area Measures - March 24
- Working from Home - March 19
- Vaccine Update - March 19
- Minimize Risks - February 24
- 2020 Tax Season and T2200 Form - February 5
- Workplace Illness and COVID-19 Exposure - January 27
Please consult the 2020 Employee Guide to COVID-19 for general health and safety information, the City’s monitoring and response activities and commonly asked questions and answers.
Last Updated: December 10
Employee Code of Conduct
The Employee Code of Conduct explains and describes the behaviours expected of City employees using eight guiding rules and principles. The Code is also a tool to support understanding of acceptable behaviours and ethical appropriateness of our conduct as City employees. All City of Regina employees must complete the training, read the policy and sign the declaration form.
Conversations with the Executive Leadership Team
City employees are invited to connect virtually with the Executive Leadership Team. During the Teams Live Event, there will also be an opportunity to ask questions.
Need help accessing the events? Contact your supervisor. Technical questions? Reach out to the Tech Service Centre by calling 306-777-7980.
Find contact information on City of Regina Unions.
ATU Local 588
CUPE Local 7 | City Hall Administrative Staff
CUPE Local 21 | Regina Outside City Workers
Regina Civic Middle Management Association
Regina Professional Firefighters Association
IAFF Local 181
- Suite A, 3525 Pasqua Street
Employee & Family Assistance
The City of Regina Employee & Family Assistance Program or EFAP is a confidential counselling and referral service for all City of Regina employees and their families. Access the 24/7/365 Crisis Line at 1-866-757-6620.
City of Regina employees can access additional information and resources on our intranet, CityConnect, with their login credentials. Contact the Tech Service Centre at 306-777-7980 for assistance.
- Provincial: Saskatchewan Health
- Federal: The Public Health Agency of Canada
- Global: The World Health Organization
Comments or Questions?
Have a question you haven’t seen an answer to? Have suggestions or ideas you want to share with the Emergency Response Team? Write directly to us using the form below and let us know if you want a direct response back.
Please note - we will not be able to respond to you directly if you wish to stay anonymous and choose not to submit contact information.