Community Groups and Organizations are invited to become exhibitors at I Love Regina 20th Anniversary.
- Saturday, August 13, 2022
- City Square Plaza/Victoria Park
- 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Event activities include:
- Treats, prizes and giveaways;
- Live entertainment on the Plaza stage;
- Activities presented by Regina Downtown;
- Children’s activities such as face painting and bouncers;
- and much more!
Become an I Love Regina Day Exhibitor:
We’re now accepting applications from community groups and organizations to join us as an I Love Regina Day Exhibitor. There is no cost for organizations to participate.
What you will receive as an exhibitor:
- One 8’ x 30” table and two folding chairs
- Organizations description on event website: Regina.ca/iloveregina
- Opportunity to promote to 3,000+ attendees
- Please note there will be no access to power or water at your table. If you require a tent for your booth, it is your responsibility to provide one.
- All exhibitor locations are in Victoria Park
- All exhibitors must be set up and ready by 9 a.m.
- You must have a children’s component (e.g. game, prizes, treats)
- If a vehicle is part of your display, please indicate below so special accommodations can be made
- All exhibits must remain open until the conclusion of the event
- Driving on the plaza will not be permitted as the space will be occupied by the Regina Farmer's Market
- Nothing may to be hung from or attached to the trees (posters, advertising, price lists, etc.)
- In alignment with the Renewable Regina Program, the City of Regina encourages exhibitors to limit or eliminate paper flyers and single-use plastics.
All Exhibitors must apply and be approved before participating in I Love Regina Day. Your participation is not associated with being an event sponsor. Space is limited and applications will only be received until July 15, 2022.
For event questions or concerns, contact:
Event Specialist, City of Regina