- Al Ritchie Community Garden
- Cathedral Area Community Gardens
- Dewdney East Community Association
- Grow Regina
- Heritage Community Association
- North Central Community Gardens
- Queen City Eastview Community Association
- South Zone Community Gardens
- West Zone Board
Contact the organization in your area for more information or to apply.
Each year, the City maintains 400 flower pots and 48 flower beds throughout Regina. Between the beds and pots, more than 40,000 plants are planted annually.
We plant mostly petunias, lilies and marigolds, but we do plant some interesting flowers like Mexican sunflowers and Mystic Illusion Dahlias in Central Park.
We often get inquiries from residents about the flowers we have planted. To help you identify and learn more about the flowers that have caught your interest, we created an Interactive Floral Map.
Regina Floral Conservatory
Regina is also home to the Regina Floral Conservatory which is operated and maintained by volunteers of the Regina Garden Associates in partnership with the City of Regina. Visit the Regina Floral Conservatory to learn more about Regina’s premiere indoor green space.