- Arcola Drainage Project Street Closure
- Fall Leisure Guide Email sign-up
- Recreation Master Plan Status
- Transportation Master Plan
- Regina Smoking Bylaw | Takes Effect July 15, 2017
- Outdoor Pool Schedule | Spray Pad Locations
- Athletic Field & Ball Diamond Status
- Reassessment 2017
- New 2017 Landfill Hours
- Fall Leisure Guide
- Hydrant Cart Rental
- Ways to Pay
- Parking Ticket Payment
- Utility eBill
- Assessment & Tax eProperty
- Online Service Request Form
- Building Permit Application
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
News & Announcements
Starting the week of July 31, drivers should consider alternate routes as crews begin working on concrete replacement along Montague Street between Parliament Avenue and Habkirk Drive.
Drivers should consider alternate routes as work will be completed at the following locations, requiring traffic restrictions.
The City of Regina is investing in critical infrastructure to reduce the risk of basement and street flooding with continued work on the final phase of the Arcola Detention Pond Project. This project is part of ongoing flood-mitigation work to reduce the risk of surface and basement flooding across the community.