- Canada Post Service Disruption? What you need to know!
- Review Annual Report - including OCP implementation update
- Mosaic Stadium Farewell Photo Opportunities
- Sign up for notifynow
- Outdoor Pool Status
- 2016 Construction Projects
- 2015 Citizen Satisfaction Survey Results
- Athletic Field and Ball Diamond Status
- Landfill Summer Hours in Effect
- Download CityApp
- Summer 2016 Leisure Guide
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Online Service request form
- Utility eBill - MyAccount.Regina.ca
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Live Leisure Centre Schedules
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- Culture Map
- City of Regina Virtual Archive
- Welcome to Regina - Immigration Portal
News & Announcements
Starting Monday, July 4, crews will be repaving Dewdney Avenue. Dewdney Avenue will be closed in both directions, in phases, between Grosvenor Street and Fleet Street. Work is expected to take five days to complete.
As you celebrate Canada Day, Regina Fire & Protective Services wants you to be fire safe and keep in mind the following safety tips for using fireworks, enjoying your fire pit and cooking some great food on the barbeque.
Civic Offices: Closed. Landfill: Open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Entry gates close at 6:45 p.m. Garbage Collection: All garbage will be picked up as usual.