Assessment and Tax eProperty- Residents
Assessment and Tax eProperty is a self-serve application available to property owners in the City of Regina through MyAccount. This application allows property owners to access tax and assessment information and request services at their convenience.
Currently, through eProperty you can:
- View past transactions and tax account balance
- View property assessment and tax information from previous years
- Change your mailing address
- Change which school board (Public or Catholic) receives your education taxes
- Request a property tax refund (only for accounts that have a balance greater than $25)
Services that will be available in next phase:
- Enroll in or cancel the Tax Installment Payment Plan Service (TIPPS)
- Change your TIPPS banking information
Find out how you can sign up for eProperty on MyAccount.
View Frequently Asked Questions for Assessment and Tax eProperty Account
For more information on MyAccount and eProperty, contact 306-777-7000