Victoria Park Heritage Conservation District Bylaw No. 9656
Bylaw related to Victoria Park Heritage Conservation District
The Victoria Park Heritage Conservation District Bylaw No. 9656 was established to designate an area of heritage properties surrounding Victoria Park as a municipal heritage conservation district.
- A boundary map of the properties within the district is outlined in Schedule A and can be obtained from the Office of the City Clerk.
- Guidelines for the Victoria Park Heritage Conservation District are outlined in Schedule B.
- No person shall alter or demolish the external portions of any building or structure without a heritage conservation permit.
- A permit application shall be filed with the Development Officer, with the applicable policies of the City’s Development Plan and the regulations of the Zoning Bylaw.
- Permit Application Form is described in Appendix A. Supporting material may be required by the Development Officer.
This page is an overview of these regulations. Refer to the bylaw for detailed information. The Office of the City Clerk keeps the latest version of each bylaw on file and will provide a copy upon request.