Ward 6 - Councillor Wade Murray
Councillor Wade Murray is sitting for his fourth term on Regina City Council, representing the residents of Ward 6.
Councillor Murray brings a variety of experiences to City Council. He has owned several small businesses in Regina with the latest venture in the renovation and sprayfoam industry, Ultimate Renovations Inc.
Councillor Murray has been active in a number of organizations including Canadian Blood Services, where he is a platelet donor.
Currently, Councillor Murray is serving on the following civic boards, committees and commissions:
- Board of Police Commissioners
- Executive Committee
- Finance and Administration Committee
- Regina Appeal Board
- Regina’s Warehouse Business Improvement District Board
- Saskatchewan Assessment Management Agency
- Saskatchewan Assessment Management Agency, City Advisory Committee
- Saskatchewan Urban Municipalities Association, Board of Directors