- Civic Pension Update
- Local Flooding
- Provincial Disaster Assistance Program application approved
- Daily Road Report
- Summer Construction Projects MAP
- Meet with Mayor Fougere - Friday, August 8, 2014
- Live Summer Indoor Pool Schedule
- Outdoor Pool Schedule
- Westerra Neighbourhood Plan
- The 2014 Summer Leisure Guide is here!
- Athletic Field & Ball Diamond Status
- Greener Regina
- Newly annexed to the City? Click here for more information on City Services
- Remember to protect your best friend: 2014 dog and cat licences now available
- Traffic update: 1800 block Hamilton Street
- City launches virtual archive
- Download the CityApp, now with Transit Live
- Blue Cart Recycling
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Culture Map
- Live Schedules: Northwest Leisure Centre, Sandra Schmirler Leisure Centre, Fieldhouse and Lawson Aquatic Centre
- Virtual Archive
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- Licensed Back Flow Test Companies List
- Service request form
News & Announcements
Starting July 28, traffic will be temporarily restricted on the Ring Road under the Argyle Street overpass for routine maintenance work.
The Ring Road construction is progressing. On Tuesday, July 22 construction will be moving north along the northbound lanes for the next phase.
Statement regarding the Civic Pension Plan.