- Apply now for the Henry Baker Scholarship
- Are you our 2017 Snowbuster winner?
- Playground Upgrade Survey | Hudson Park | Mable Brown Park
- Outdoor Rink Status
- Recreation Master Plan Status
- Snow Storage Site
- Reassessment 2017
- Sign up for notifynow
- Spring/Summer Landfill Hours
- Download CityApp
- Winter/Spring 2017 Leisure Guide
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Online Service request form
- Utility eBill - MyAccount.Regina.ca
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Live Leisure Centre Schedules
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- City of Regina Virtual Archive
- Welcome to Regina - Immigration Portal
News & Announcements
Drivers should consider alternate routes starting Sunday, March 26 for up to five days as crews will be upgrading the water system on Dewdney Avenue between Robinson Street and Garnet Street.
Regina’s Mayor is pleased to see the province’s revenue sharing formula remains intact, but Michael Fougere notes there is uncertainty around other changes and downloading measures in the provincial budget that may significantly impact the city.
Drivers should consider alternate routes on Wednesday, March 22 as crews will be repairing a water leak on Grant Road from the west leg of Shannon Road to Wesley Road.