- Apply now for the Henry Baker Scholarship
- Spring Street Sweep Schedule
- 2017 Snowbuster winner announced!
- Register to become a storm watcher
- Recreation Master Plan Status
- Athletic Field & Ball Diamond Status
- Reassessment 2017
- Sign up for notifynow
- Spring/Summer Landfill Hours
- Download CityApp
- Summer 2017 Leisure Guide
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Online Service request form
- Hydrant Cart Rental
- Utility eBill - MyAccount.Regina.ca
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Live Leisure Centre Schedules
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- City of Regina Virtual Archive
- Welcome to Regina - Immigration Portal
News & Announcements
With mosquito season upon us, the City is beginning its environmentally friendly and preventative control program to keep the blood suckers at bay so you can enjoy the outdoors this summer.
Starting the week of May 23, Dewdney Avenue will be closed or restricted at various times between Elphinstone Street and Albert Street as crews begin replacing concrete. This is the completion of work which started in the fall with repairs to the water system.
Starting Monday, May 22, drivers should consider alternate routes as crews will remove and replace the asphalt surface on Albert Street between 6th Avenue North and 9th Avenue North in the southbound lanes.