- Regina Transit and SGI offer free transit service on New Year's Eve
- Coopertown Neighbourhood Plan
- Traffic update: 1800 block Hamilton Street
- Council to consider proposed alterations and the proposed official community plan
- City launches virtual archive
- Send your waste to a better place
- Apply for Board, Commission, and Committee appointments
- Boarding house update
- Download the CityApp, now with Transit Live
- City of Regina is designated under Provincial Disaster Assistance Program
- Recycling: It's something to celebrate
- Public skate times
- Winter / Spring Leisure Guide 2014
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Culture Map
- Live Schedules: Northwest Leisure Centre, Sandra Schmirler Leisure Centre, Fieldhouse and Lawson Aquatic Centre
- Virtual Archive
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- Licensed Back Flow Test Companies List
- Service request form
News & Announcements
The City of Regina hereby gives notice, pursuant to sections 101 and 102 of The Cities Act and the Public Notice Policy Bylaw, Bylaw No. 2003-8 of its intention to consider long-term debt financing for the first phase of the Regina Revitalization Initiative (RRI).
The construction of the new traffic signal at Ross Avenue and Sioux Street is now complete. Also, the construction of the new traffic signal at Regina Avenue and Pasqua Street is now complete.
Regina Transit and SGI are partnering to offer free transit and paratransit service for residents on New Year’s Eve with the 26th annual Ding in the New Year.