- Take the Railyard Renewal Project survey
- Sign up for notifynow
- 2016 Construction Projects
- Mosaic Stadium Farewell
- Farm Progress Show Overdimensional Loads
- 2015 Citizen Satisfaction Survey Results
- Spring Street Sweep Schedule
- Athletic Field and Ball Diamond Status
- Landfill Spring/Summer Hours in Effect
- Download CityApp
- Summer 2016 Leisure Guide
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Online Service request form
- Utility eBill - MyAccount.Regina.ca
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Live Leisure Centre Schedules
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- Culture Map
- City of Regina Virtual Archive
- Welcome to Regina - Immigration Portal
News & Announcements
Drivers should consider alternate routes starting Wednesday, May 25 as crews will be repaving Regina Avenue between Montague Street and Albert Street.
Drivers should consider alternate routes starting on Wednesday, May 25 as crews will be doing upgrades to the water system on Broadway Avenue between Wallace Street and Atkinson Street.
The City of Regina has maintained a strong AA+ credit rating with a stable outlook, according to Standard & Poor’s latest Credit Rating Report.