- Apply now for the Henry Baker Scholarship
- Utility eBill - Go paperless and win!
- Spring Street Sweep Schedule
- Apply for Regina Airport Authority
- Are you our 2017 Snowbuster winner?
- Recreation Master Plan Status
- Reassessment 2017
- Sign up for notifynow
- Spring/Summer Landfill Hours
- Download CityApp
- Summer 2017 Leisure Guide
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Online Service request form
- Hydrant Cart Rental
- Utility eBill - MyAccount.Regina.ca
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Live Leisure Centre Schedules
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- City of Regina Virtual Archive
- Welcome to Regina - Immigration Portal
News & Announcements
The proposed bylaw will repeal the municipal heritage designation of the Travellers Building located at 1833-43 Broad Street.
Regina residents have been reducing the amount of waste generated each year. The City encourages residents to continue to divert waste from the landfill as we review our diversion options in 2017, with a plan to resume leaf and yard and household hazardous waste depots in 2018.
Starting Friday, April 28, drivers should be aware of traffic restrictions on Rochdale Boulevard between Pasqua Street and Vanstone Street as crews will be working on the median to create a turning lane.