- Mayor Fougere's Annual Run/Walk for Fitness Registration NOW OPEN!
- Summer 2015 Construction Map
- Introducing Utility eBill - MyAccount.Regina.ca
- Spring 2015 Street Sweep Schedule
- Leaf and Yard Waste Depots
- Apply Now! Henry Baker Scholarship Award - Deadline June 1
- Welcome to Regina - Immigration Portal
- Athletic Field and Ball Diamond Status
- Download CityApp
- Summer 2015 Leisure Guide
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Online Service request form
- Blue Cart Recycling
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Live Leisure Centre Schedules
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- Culture Map
- City of Regina Virtual Archive
News & Announcements
The City of Regina has commissioned the City’s eight back-up wells to increase capacity of water for residents. Well water is safe and undergoes extensive testing to ensure quality.
Starting Tuesday, May 26, City crews will be making water system upgrades at 865 Dewdney Avenue. The work is expected to take two days to complete.
On Sunday, May 24 at 7 a.m., City crews will be making an emergency catch basin replacement on Victoria Avenue between Scarth Street and Cornwall Street. This work is expected to take one day to complete.