- Water Reduction Update & Water Saving Tips
- Mayor Fougere's Annual Run/Walk for Fitness Registration NOW OPEN!
- Summer 2015 Construction Map
- Introducing Utility eBill - MyAccount.Regina.ca
- Spring 2015 Street Sweep Schedule
- Leaf and Yard Waste Depots
- Apply Now! Henry Baker Scholarship Award - Deadline June 1
- Welcome to Regina - Immigration Portal
- Athletic Field and Ball Diamond Status
- Download CityApp
- Summer 2015 Leisure Guide
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Online Service request form
- Blue Cart Recycling
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Live Leisure Centre Schedules
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- Culture Map
- City of Regina Virtual Archive
News & Announcements
Starting Saturday, May 30, City crews will be doing repairs on the water system on Broad Street North between Catherwood and Norman Mackenzie Road. The work is expected to take one day to complete. Starting Sunday, May 31, City crews will be doing repairs to the water system on Dewdney Avenue between Lorne Street and McIntyre Street. The work is expected to take one day to complete.
Starting Monday, June 1, repaving will begin on 3rd Avenue from Pasqua Street to Elphinstone Street. Construction is expected to be completed in two to three weeks, depending on weather or any other unforeseen circumstances.
Starting Monday, June 1, construction will begin on 9th Avenue North from Albert Street to Lorne Street. Construction is expected to be completed in four weeks, depending on the weather or any other unforeseen circumstances.