- Tell us your priorities for the 2018 Budget
- Fire ban in effect until further notice
- Hudson Park and Mable Brown Park Upgrades
- Recreation Master Plan Status
- Transportation Master Plan
- Wascan Pool Remains Open| Spray Pad Locations
- Athletic Field and Ball Diamond Status
- Reassessment 2017
- New 2017 Landfill Hours
- Fall Leisure Guide
- Ways to Pay
- Parking Ticket Payment
- Utility eBill
- Assessment & Tax eProperty
- Online Service Request Form
- Building Permit Application
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
News & Announcements
Starting Wednesday, September 20, work continues on the drainage project along 5th Avenue North, which will help to reduce the risk of basement and street flooding in the area. This phase requires upgrading the existing domestic sewer and water mains across the intersection of Albert Street and 5th Avenue North, followed by repairing damage to the road surface.
Starting the week of September 18, crews will begin replacing sidewalks, curbs and gutters along 4th Avenue between Pasqua Street and Queen Street.
The City of Regina is commemorating the official signing of Treaty 4 on September 15, 1874 in Fort Qu’Appelle, Saskatchewan, by flying Treaty 4 flags on the Albert Street Bridge.