- Mayor Fougere's Annual Run/Walk for Fitness Registration NOW OPEN!
- Summer 2015 Construction Map
- Introducing Utility eBill - MyAccount.Regina.ca
- Spring 2015 Street Sweep Schedule
- Leaf and Yard Waste Depots
- Apply Now! Henry Baker Scholarship Award - Deadline June 1
- Welcome to Regina - Immigration Portal
- Athletic Field and Ball Diamond Status
- Download CityApp
- Summer 2015 Leisure Guide
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Online Service request form
- Blue Cart Recycling
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Live Leisure Centre Schedules
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- Culture Map
- City of Regina Virtual Archive
News & Announcements
On Sunday, May 24 at 7 a.m., City crews will be making an emergency catch basin replacement on Victoria Avenue between Scarth Street and Cornwall Street. This work is expected to take one day to complete.
City crews will be doing rehabilitation work on the sewer main on Retallack Street at the intersections of 5th and 6th Avenue.
The 2015 City of Regina Henry Baker Scholarship Program applications are due at noon, June 1, 2015.