- Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule
- Fire Safety Videos
- Understanding Parking
- Provincial Disaster Assistance Program (PDAP) Applications
- Leaf and Yard Waste Depots
- Athletic Field and Ball Diamond Status
- Regina Transit Football Express
- Summer 2015 Construction Map
- Utility eBill - MyAccount.Regina.ca
- Welcome to Regina - Immigration Portal
- Download CityApp
- Fall 2015 Leisure Guide
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Online Service request form
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Live Leisure Centre Schedules
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- Culture Map
- City of Regina Virtual Archive
News & Announcements
The City Administration, with extensive involvement from the development community, has recently reviewed how to best finance and plan for land development and growth around Regina.
Starting Tuesday, October 13, crews will be doing upgrades to the water system on Dewdney Avenue from Argyle Street to Princess Street. The work is expected to take two days to complete.
On October 9 at 6 p.m., Eastgate Drive between Coleman Crescent and the business access entrance will close for four days, pending weather or any other unforeseen circumstances.