- Pavement Preservation Pilot Project
- Arcola Drainage Project Street Closure
- Fall Leisure Guide Email sign-up
- Recreation Master Plan Status
- Transportation Master Plan
- Regina Smoking Bylaw | Takes Effect July 15, 2017
- Outdoor Pool Schedule | Spray Pad Locations
- Athletic Field & Ball Diamond Status
- Reassessment 2017
- New 2017 Landfill Hours
- Fall Leisure Guide
- Hydrant Cart Rental
- Ways to Pay
- Parking Ticket Payment
- Utility eBill
- Assessment & Tax eProperty
- Online Service Request Form
- Building Permit Application
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
News & Announcements
Drivers should consider alternate routes on Wednesday, August 16 as crews will be connecting water and sewer lines at the intersection of Chuka Drive and Sandhill Crescent.
Regina residents are invited to show their love for our city on I Love Regina Day. Celebrations will take place on Saturday, August 19 at Mosaic Stadium from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Drivers should consider alternate routes on Tuesday, August 15 as crews will be repairing a water leak on Hill Avenue between Angus Street and Rae Street.