- Recycling: It's something to celebrate
- Mayor's Housing Summit
- Rooming House Bylaw Review
- Design Regina website
- Apply for board or committee
- Registration now open for the Mayor's Run/Walk For Fitness
- Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Tax Payment Options
- Property Search
- Property Tax Deadlines
- Tree pruning map
- Check the status of an Athletic Field or Ball Diamond
- Summer Leisure Guide 2013
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Culture Map
- Live Schedules: Northwest Leisure Centre, Sandra Schmirler Leisure Centre, Fieldhouse and Lawson Aquatic Centre
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- Licensed Back Flow Test Companies List
News & Announcements
Starting on Monday, May 20, construction will begin on Broad Street from Dewdney Avenue to 4th Avenue.
Now that water levels in Wascana Creek have started to recede, the City is taking down its temporary dikes and sharing it with others.
Become informed on properly using a fire pit before the season starts.