- Welcome to Regina - Immigration Portal
- Winter Road Maintenance
- Online Service Request Form
- Kiwanis Club of Wascana's 48th Annual State of the City Address
- Condo and apartment recycling
- Public Indoor Skate Times
- Winter/Spring 2015 Leisure Guide
- RRI Stadium Project Construction Camera
- Download the CityApp
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Online Service request form
- Blue Cart Recycling
- Live Leisure Centre Schedules
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- Culture Map
- City of Regina Virtual Archive
- Licensed Back Flow Test Companies List
News & Announcements
On Friday, February 27, starting at 7:30 a.m., crews will repair a water connection on Victoria Avenue between Elphinstone Street and Montague Street. The work is expected to take one day.
The purpose of this debt is to allow REAL undertake stewardship of the property, capital upgrades and investments, as well as repair and maintenance work.
On Wednesday, February 25 starting at 7:30 a.m., crews will be repairing a water connection on Park Street between 17th and 18th Avenues. The work is expected to take one day.