- Biweekly Garbage Collection
- Light the Lights | December 4
- Apply for Appointment of Integrity Commissioners
- Public Skate Times
- Fall Leaf Sweep Schedule
- Apply for boards and committees
- Recreation Master Plan Status
- 2017 Landfill Hours
- Fall Leisure Guide
- Ways to Pay
- Parking Ticket Payment
- Utility eBill
- Assessment & Tax eProperty
- Online Service Request Form
- Building Permit Application
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
News & Announcements
On Wednesday, November 22 drivers should consider alternate routes as crews will be repairing a water leak on Lewvan Drive between 1st Avenue North and Sherwood Drive. One northbound lane on Lewvan Drive will be restricted.
On Friday, November 17, drivers should consider alternate routes as crews will be repairing a water leak on Lewvan Drive just south of the Sherwood Drive intersection.
As temperatures drop and we switch from road graders to snowplows, the City of Regina’s 2017 construction season has come to an end. Major construction projects have proceeded both on schedule and on budget, with $88 million invested in infrastructure projects across the City’s 10 wards.