- Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade 75 Per Cent Complete
- Mayor Michael Fougere's December Meet and Greet
- Laneway and Garden Suites Survey
- Infill Housing Guidelines Survey
- Fall 2015 Councillor Newsletters | Ward 5 | Ward 9 | Ward 10
- Light the Lights: December 1 at 6 p.m.
- Landfill Winter Hours in Effect
- Provincial Disaster Assistance Program (PDAP) Application
- Download CityApp
- Fall 2015 Leisure Guide
- Utility eBill - MyAccount.Regina.ca
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Online Service request form
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Live Leisure Centre Schedules
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- Culture Map
- City of Regina Virtual Archive
- Welcome to Regina - Immigration Portal
News & Announcements
On Monday, November 30, City crews will be doing upgrades to the sewer system at two locations.
The City of Regina is supporting local agencies to ensure a smooth and successful transition for Syrian newcomers. Collaborations are underway between federal, provincial, and municipal governments and non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
Members of the public can learn more about the Railyard Renewal Project, part of the Regina Revitalization Initiative (RRI), at an open house on December 2.