- Outdoor Rink Status
- Recreation Master Plan Status
- Snow Storage Site
- Reassessment 2017
- Sign up for notifynow
- Winter Landfill Hours
- Download CityApp
- Winter/Spring 2017 Leisure Guide
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Online Service request form
- Utility eBill - MyAccount.Regina.ca
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Live Leisure Centre Schedules
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- City of Regina Virtual Archive
- Welcome to Regina - Immigration Portal
News & Announcements
Drivers will notice contractors continuing sewer relining work along 7th Avenue that started in December and is expected to be completed by February 20. Work will be completed in block-by-block phases and could be postponed at any time due to changing temperatures.
Drivers should consider alternate routes on Thursday, January 19 as crews will be repairing the sewer system on Victoria Avenue between Retallack Street and Robinson Street.
Regina Mayor Michael Fougere is travelling to Ottawa this week to attend a meeting of the Federation of Canadian Municipalities’ (FCM) Big City Mayors' Caucus (BCMC).