- Canada Post service disruption? Be prepared with the City of Regina!
- I Love Regina Day Rescheduled for Saturday, August 27
- Mosaic Stadium Farewell Photo Opportunities
- Reassessment 2017
- Bring your dog to the City's first Dog Swim!
- Sign up for notifynow
- Outdoor Pool Status
- 2016 Construction Projects
- Athletic Field and Ball Diamond Status
- Landfill Summer Hours in Effect
- Download CityApp
- Fall 2016 Leisure Guide
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Online Service request form
- Utility eBill - MyAccount.Regina.ca
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Live Leisure Centre Schedules
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- Culture Map
- City of Regina Virtual Archive
- Welcome to Regina - Immigration Portal
News & Announcements
Property reassessments are required by provincial legislation to take place every four years. This means in 2017, all properties in the province will have the assessment values updated.
Residents in the Froom Crescent area will experience very low water pressure on Sunday, August 28 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Crews are doing water system repairs in multiple locations.
The City of Regina has received a Contract Zone Application to revise an existing contract to add a Humanitarian Service Facility at 1610 Angus Street. The public is invited to attend an open house to review and comment on the proposed development.