- Online Service Request Form
- Residential Plow Schedule
- Kiwanis Club of Wascana's 48th Annual State of the City Address
- Treecycle Program ends January 31
- Winter Road Maintenance
- Condo and apartment recycling
- Public Indoor Skate Times
- Winter/Spring 2015 Leisure Guide
- Guide to Accessible Taxicabs
- What's In Your Neighbourhood?
- Daily Road Report
- Greener Regina
- RRI Stadium Project Construction Camera
- Civic Pension Update
- Download the CityApp, now with Transit Live
- Protect your best friend: 2015 dog and cat licences available
- Traffic update: 1800 block Hamilton Street
- Newly annexed to the City? More information on City Services
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Online Service request form
- Blue Cart Recycling
- Live Leisure Centre Schedules
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- Culture Map
- City of Regina Virtual Archive
- Licensed Back Flow Test Companies List
News & Announcements
On Thursday, January 29, crews will repair a fire hydrant at the corner of Dewdney Avenue and Pasqua Street.
Starting at 7:30 a.m. on Wednesday, January 28, repair work will take place at two separate locations.
Beginning Wednesday, January 28, Broadway Avenue from Atkinson Street to Broder Street will be closed for underground utility work by a private contractor.