- Outdoor Pools
- Spray Pads
- Regina Transit Football Express
- Summer 2015 Construction Map
- Introducing Utility eBill - MyAccount.Regina.ca
- Spring 2015 Street Sweep Schedule
- Welcome to Regina - Immigration Portal
- Athletic Field and Ball Diamond Status
- Download CityApp
- Summer 2015 Leisure Guide
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Online Service request form
- Blue Cart Recycling
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Live Leisure Centre Schedules
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- Culture Map
- City of Regina Virtual Archive
News & Announcements
Starting next week, construction will begin on Ross Avenue along the median. Construction is expected to be completed in two to three weeks, depending on weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
Starting Monday, July 6, crews will be making repairs to the Albert Street North Bridge over the Ring Road. This work is anticipated to take eight weeks to complete, depending on weather and unforeseen circumstances.
Regina’s newest spray pad located at the Sandra Schmirler Outdoor Play Space, opens for the season on Saturday, July 4. Spray Pad hours are: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.