- Apply now for the Henry Baker Scholarship
- Spring Street Sweep Schedule
- 2017 Snowbuster winner announced!
- Register to become a storm watcher
- Recreation Master Plan Status
- Athletic Field & Ball Diamond Status
- Reassessment 2017
- Spring/Summer Landfill Hours
- Summer 2017 Leisure Guide
- Hydrant Cart Rental
- Parking Ticket Payment
- Utility eBill
- Online Service Request Form
- Building Permit Application
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
News & Announcements
Starting Monday, May 29, drivers and pedestrians will want to consider alternate routes as crews will be improving sidewalks, curbs and gutters on 3rd Avenue between Elphinstone Street and Albert Street.
Starting Saturday, May 27, drivers will need to consider alternate routes as crews will be repairing a water and sewer connection on College Avenue between McDonald Street and McAra Street.
Drivers should consider alternate routes on Saturday, May 27 as construction work at Capital Pointe hotel/condominium building will require traffic restrictions at the corner of Albert Street and Victoria Avenue.