- Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade 75 Per Cent Complete
- Mayor Michael Fougere's December Meet and Greet
- Fall 2015 Councillor Newsletters | Ward 5 | Ward 9 | Ward 10
- Infill Housing Guidelines Survey
- Light the Lights: December 1 at 6 p.m.
- Landfill Winter Hours in Effect
- Provincial Disaster Assistance Program (PDAP) Application
- Download CityApp
- Fall 2015 Leisure Guide
- Utility eBill - MyAccount.Regina.ca
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Online Service request form
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Live Leisure Centre Schedules
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- Culture Map
- City of Regina Virtual Archive
- Welcome to Regina - Immigration Portal
News & Announcements
Although the weather has been warmer than a typical November, ice is beginning to form on Regina’s water surfaces. Regina Fire & Protective Services advises residents to stay off ice surfaces including Wascana Lake and creek, storm channels, detention ponds and recreational lakes in residential areas.
Residents and motorists in east Regina are enjoying new bridges and a wider road thanks to a $9.2 million investment in infrastructure.
Before the snow is here to stay, the City of Regina encourages residents to clear catch basins near their homes.