- Waste Reduction Week
- Fall Leaf Sweep Schedule
- $17.2M Transit Improvements
- Apply for Integrity Commissioners Appointment
- Share your thoughts on street and park naming
- Apply for boards and committees
- Recreation Master Plan Status
- Athletic Field and Ball Diamond Status
- Reassessment 2017
- 2017 Landfill Hours
- Fall Leisure Guide
- Ways to Pay
- Parking Ticket Payment
- Utility eBill
- Assessment & Tax eProperty
- Online Service Request Form
- Building Permit Application
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
News & Announcements
The Murray and Joanne Goulet Golf Courses will close for the season at the end of the day on Sunday, October 22. The Tor Hill Golf Course will close for the season at the end of the day on Monday, October 23.
Drivers should consider alternate routes on Saturday, October 21 as a private contractor will be connecting water and sewer services along College Avenue between Atkinson Street and Broder Street. On Tuesday,October 24 College Avenue will be closed between Scarth Street and Lorne Street.
Starting Tuesday, October 24, drivers should consider alternate routes as crews will be doing paving work on Montague Street.