- Water Reduction Update & Water Saving Tips
- Mayor Fougere's Annual Run/Walk for Fitness Registration NOW OPEN!
- Summer 2015 Construction Map
- Introducing Utility eBill - MyAccount.Regina.ca
- Spring 2015 Street Sweep Schedule
- Leaf and Yard Waste Depots
- Apply Now! Henry Baker Scholarship Award - Deadline June 1
- Welcome to Regina - Immigration Portal
- Athletic Field and Ball Diamond Status
- Download CityApp
- Summer 2015 Leisure Guide
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Online Service request form
- Blue Cart Recycling
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Live Leisure Centre Schedules
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- Culture Map
- City of Regina Virtual Archive
News & Announcements
Dalgliesh Drive between Lansdowne Drive and Cook Crescent and McCarthy Boulevard between Sherwood Drive and 7th Avenue North
On Monday, May 25, City Council approved amendments to the Traffic Bylaw clarifying permissible trucking and pick-up and delivery routes through the City.
The City of Regina and EPCOR Water Prairies Inc. provided an update on the construction progress at the Wastewater Treatment Plant this morning.