- Apply now for the Henry Baker Scholarship
- Utility eBill - Go paperless and win!
- Spring Street Sweep Schedule
- Apply for Regina Airport Authority
- Are you our 2017 Snowbuster winner?
- Recreation Master Plan Status
- Reassessment 2017
- Sign up for notifynow
- Spring/Summer Landfill Hours
- Download CityApp
- Winter/Spring 2017 Leisure Guide
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Online Service request form
- Hydrant Cart Rental
- Utility eBill - MyAccount.Regina.ca
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Live Leisure Centre Schedules
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- City of Regina Virtual Archive
- Welcome to Regina - Immigration Portal
News & Announcements
Starting Thursday, April 27, drivers should consider alternate routes as crews will replace the southbound Ring Road overpass at Victoria Avenue. The southbound lanes on Ring Road will be closed and two-way traffic will be maintained in the northbound lanes.
Drivers should consider alternate routes on Tuesday, April 25 as crews will be doing repairs to the water systems at the following locations:
The City’s Chief Financial Officer today announced his resignation to retire effective July 7. As this position is business critical, a search for a new CFO will begin shortly.