- Understanding Parking
- Outdoor Pools
- Spray Pads
- Regina Transit Football Express
- Summer 2015 Construction Map
- Utility eBill - MyAccount.Regina.ca
- Welcome to Regina - Immigration Portal
- Athletic Field and Ball Diamond Status
- Download CityApp
- Fall 2015 Leisure Guide
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Online Service request form
- Blue Cart Recycling
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Live Leisure Centre Schedules
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- Culture Map
- City of Regina Virtual Archive
News & Announcements
August was positive for residential construction in Regina, as building permits for single family homes outpaced the monthly 2014 figures for the first time this year.
Starting Tuesday, September 1, at 8 a.m., crews will be completing important manhole and storm sewer work at the intersection of Toronto Street and 14th Avenue next to the General Hospital. The work is expected to take three days to complete depending on weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
The Lawson Aquatic Centre and weight room will re-open to the public on Monday, August 31. It has been closed since July 20 for routine annual maintenance.