- Apply now for the Henry Baker Scholarship
- Utility eBill - Go paperless and win!
- Spring Street Sweep Schedule
- Apply for Regina Airport Authority
- Are you our 2017 Snowbuster winner?
- Recreation Master Plan Status
- Reassessment 2017
- Sign up for notifynow
- Spring/Summer Landfill Hours
- Download CityApp
- Winter/Spring 2017 Leisure Guide
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Online Service request form
- Hydrant Cart Rental
- Utility eBill - MyAccount.Regina.ca
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Live Leisure Centre Schedules
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- City of Regina Virtual Archive
- Welcome to Regina - Immigration Portal
News & Announcements
Drivers should consider alternate routes on Friday, April 21 as crews will be repairing a water leak on 4th Avenue between Pasqua Street and Lewvan Drive.
With classes winding down at the University of Regina for summer recess, some temporary changes are coming to the extra bus service added for the Universal Bus Pass program at the university.
Drivers should consider alternate routes on Thursday, April 20 as crews will be repairing a street light at the Victoria Avenue and Ring Road intersection.