- Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade 75 Per Cent Complete
- Fall 2015 Councillor Newsletters | Ward 5 | Ward 9 | Ward 10
- Infill Housing Guidelines Survey
- Light the Lights: December 1 at 6 p.m.
- Landfill Winter Hours in Effect
- Provincial Disaster Assistance Program (PDAP) Application
- Download CityApp
- Fall 2015 Leisure Guide
- Utility eBill - MyAccount.Regina.ca
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Online Service request form
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Live Leisure Centre Schedules
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- Culture Map
- City of Regina Virtual Archive
- Welcome to Regina - Immigration Portal
News & Announcements
Before the snow is here to stay, the City of Regina encourages residents to clear catch basins near their homes.
Starting Tuesday, November 24, crews will be doing underground utility work on Henderson Drive between McDonald Street to east of Leonard Street. The work is expected to take four days to complete.
A special tax is levied annually for the maintenance and reconstruction of alleys throughout the city. The tax proposes raising $4,898,230 in 2016.