- Understanding Parking
- Provincial Disaster Assistance Program (PDAP) Applications
- Leaf and Yard Waste Depots
- Athletic Field and Ball Diamond Status
- Regina Transit Football Express
- Summer 2015 Construction Map
- Utility eBill - MyAccount.Regina.ca
- Welcome to Regina - Immigration Portal
- Download CityApp
- Fall 2015 Leisure Guide
- Pay Your Parking Ticket
- Online Service request form
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Live Leisure Centre Schedules
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
- Culture Map
- City of Regina Virtual Archive
News & Announcements
The City is undertaking a project to replace two bridges on Victoria Avenue over Pilot Butte Creek and widen Victoria Avenue between Coleman Crescent and Prince of Wales Drive. The proposed changes have created access concerns on Eastgate Drive for businesses and residents in the area.
Starting Sunday, October 4, crews will be working on a sewer connection on Victoria Avenue between Hamilton Street and Scarth Street. The work is expected to one day to complete depending on weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
The City of Regina’s debt is well-managed, according to the annual status report on City debt which will be presented to the Finance and Administration Committee on October 6.