The City of Regina is responsible for seizing vehicles that are in violation of The Regina Traffic Bylaw No. 9900.
Vehicle Release Information
- vehicles will only be released to the registered owner of the vehicle
- valid vehicle registration as well as picture id and a valid drivers licence for the person driving the vehicle off the lot will be required prior to release of the vehicle
- full payment of tow and storage fees will also be required prior to release of the vehicle
- payments can be made by cash, debit card, MasterCard or Visa
- there will be a 2% fee charged to the customer on MasterCard or Visa payments
- a release authorization form from the City of Regina is not required for release (unless the vehicle was seized for unpaid parking tickets)
City of Regina & Regina Police Service Vehicle Storage Compound
1200 Toronto Street
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Vehicles not redeemed within 30 days from date of seizure
As per section 91, of The Regina Traffic Bylaw No. 9900, vehicles not redeemed within 30 days from the date of seizure will be dealt with as lost or unclaimed property and the City shall have the right to recover from the owner of the vehicle the costs associated with the seizure, by actions such as the sale of the vehicle at public auction.
Personal Property Release Information
In the event you, as the vehicle owner, need to retrieve any personal property from the vehicle, a Personal Property Release form will need to be obtained from the City of Regina, Parking Services Branch during regular business hours.
- forms will be issued only to the registered owner of the vehicle and must appear in person to provide proof of ownership (valid registration plus picture id)
- once the Personal Property Release form has been issued, you, as the vehicle owner, can attend to the storage compound to retrieve your personal property
- forms are valid for one week from date of issue (indicated on form)
- please be aware that although vehicle ownership is verified at the time of form issuance, you as the vehicle owner, will need to show identification to storage compound before being granted access to vehicle