Book a Facility
Most facilities are booked through Central Scheduling; however, Neighbourhood Recreation Centres, the Sportplex, Sandra Schmirler Leisure Centre and the North West Leisure Centres are booked by contacting the Centre itself. Application for Recreation Facility Use.
Central Scheduling books the facilities listed under the title Application Forms below. Most applications are accepted only during certain periods as noted. Following the deadline, bookings are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Call Central Scheduling at 306-777-7529 weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to find information on a facility’s availability, fees and charges, or to book a facility for your activity. Central Scheduling is located at 1700 Elphinstone Street, The Co-operators Centre at Evraz Place. The fax is 306-777-6826.
Complete the appropriate application form and return to Central Scheduling in person, mail, e-mail or fax.
- Arenas/Skating Rinks Indoor arena bookings for October to March are accepted March 15 - 31. Indoor Arena Ice Rental Application Off Season Bookings (April 1 - September 30) applications are accepted October 1 - 15. Outdoor Ice Application Outdoor Ice Applications for December through February are accepted November 1 - 30, applications received after the deadline will be accepted and processed on a first come, first serve basis.
- Athletic Fields/Ball Diamonds/Canada Games Athletic Complex Bookings for May to October are accepted January 1 - 31. Athletic Field, Canada Games Athletic Complex and Ball Diamond Application
- City Hall Courtyard - Queen Elizabeth Courtyard II Application
- City Square - Includes City Plaza, Victoria Park and FW Hill Mall - Booking Application
- Golf Courses Regent Park Par 3 Golf Course bookings are accepted May to October, weather dependent. Murray, Tor Hill, and Joanne Goulet clubhouses are available to book during the off-season for various functions such as meetings or private socials. Golf Course Application
- Mosaic Stadium at Taylor Field Bookings for Mosaic Stadium at Taylor Field for May to October are accepted January 1 - 31. Mosaic Stadium Application
- Mount Pleasant Sports Park Bookings for May to October are accepted January 1 - 31. Mount Pleasant Sports Park Application
- Outdoor Basketball Courts Outdoor basketball courts can be reserved for private use or special events. If the court has not been reserved, it is available for public use on a first-come, first-serve basis. Contact Central Scheduling directly for booking.
- Outdoor Tennis Courts To book outdoor tennis courts May to October, applications are accepted January 1 - 31. Tennis Court Rental Application
- Parks & Picnic Sites Applications accepted beginning the first Tuesday of September for the May to October season. Park and Picnic Sites Application, & City Square Application Form
- School Facilities (Public & Catholic) School facilities are available for use during non-school hours. To book a high school, please contact the school principal to determine if it’s available before submitting an application to Central Scheduling. Bookings for September to December are accepted May 1-31. January to June bookings are accepted October 1-15. Regina Catholic School Facility Application Regina Public School Facility Application