Fieldhouse Guidelines and Court Bookings
Pass holders may use courts at no additional charge during times designated for public use. Non-pass holders must pay a single admission fee.
Prime time bookings:
Monday to Friday 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Courts can be reserved for a maximum of one hour prime time per day.
Non-Prime Time bookings:
Monday to Friday 5:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 7 a.m. - 9 a.m.
Courts can be reserved for a maximum of two hours non-prime time per day.
Reservations can be made in person or by phone on a first come, first-served basis. Court reservations are accepted on weekdays and weekends beginning at 9:00am. Please call 306-777-PLAY (7529) to reserve a court. Courts can be reserved a maximum of three days before the day of play. Non-pass holders must pay their single admission at the time of booking. To ensure fair and equal access customers may play:
- a maximum of one court for one hour per day during prime time
- a maximum of one court for two hours a day during non-prime time
- a combination of prime and non-prime time to a maximum of two hours per person per day
If you are unable to use your court time, courts must be cancelled 1 hour prior to the booked time or a court rental fee of $21.20 per hour may be charged. Reservations will be cancelled if the client fails to show within the first 15 minutes.
Court Use Guidelines
- Courts must be booked prior to play by telephone or in person.
- If you have a family membership you may book one - one hour time slot for each family member. Maximum court playing time per person still applies.
- Activities allowed on the courts include tennis, basketball and other approved group activities. For use of a court to provide lessons, training sessions, sport practices or scrimmages, please contact the Fieldhouse Program Specialists at 306-777-7159 to make booking arrangements.
- Customers are required to register all players’ names at the time of booking.
- The City of Regina is a respectful workplace. We treat our customers with respect and expect the same in return. Should you witness clients being treated inappropriately please notify staff.
- Customers are provided with their assigned court when they check in at time of play. Management reserves the right to adjust court assignments due to program, maintenance or emergency purposes.
- For safety reasons, play will stop if someone walks onto the court.
- Please ask Sportplex staff for assistance if you need to set up or move/adjust nets, curtains or other facility equipment.
- Courts are booked immediately following the previous booking. Please ensure the court is vacated before the end of your scheduled time.
- We reserve the right to cancel a booking when a court is not being used appropriately.
We appreciate your cooperation. Non-compliance or abuse of Sportplex guidelines, rules and etiquette may lead to a review of a customer’s use of facility privileges.
GROUP ACTIVITIES (For example: teams, clubs & organizations)
For “Not for Profit” groups wanting to use the Fieldhouse for Conditioning
For designated space:
- Book a court by following the Fieldhouse Court Guidelines (listed above). Track lanes are not bookable during public hours.
- Book any space after hours by calling 306-777-7159
- Book Group Personal Training through the Fieldhouse by calling 306-777-7158
For Shared Space including Track Lanes & Lawson Strength & Conditioning Area
- This is not exclusive use of the track or Lawson Strength & Conditioning Area.
- Groups must follow the Guidelines posted in the facility.
- Groups may reserve a time to share the track lanes and Lawson Strength & Conditioning Area by paying a drop-in fee or having a leisure pass for each person.
- Fieldhouse Strength & Conditioning Area is not available for bookings.
- Times available are during public hours.
- Only one group may come in at a time to accommodate all clients.
- Groups must share space with other users and not monopolize space and equipment.
- Groups wanting to train and use the equipment (bosus, steps, etc.) must book Group Personal Training through the Fieldhouse.
- Maximum time is one hour of use per day.
Reservations can be made in person or by phone on a first come, first-served basis. Shared track lanes and Lawson Strength & Conditioning Area reservations are accepted on weekdays and weekends beginning at 9:00am. Please call 306-777-PLAY (7529) to reserve a shared space. Space can be reserved a maximum of three days before the day of booking. Non-pass holders must pay single admission at the time of booking.