We publish the Leisure Guide online three times a year: May, August and December. The printed Leisure Guide has been discontinued.
- The Fall 2017 Leisure Guide will be only available online starting Wednesday, July 26.
- Fall program registration will begin at 7 a.m. on Tuesday, August 8 for Regina residents.
- Non-resident registration begins Thursday, August 10 at 7 a.m.
Summer 2017 program registration is ongoing.
Email Notification Sign-Up
Now that the guide is available only online, let us help make your life easier by sending you email reminders about the Leisure Guide.
We’ll send you email notifications:
- when the latest issue of the Leisure Guide is available online for viewing and planning
- the day before Registration Day so you don’t miss your chance to sign up for leisure programs
Be sure you sign up and CONFIRM. Look in your junk or spam folder. Our confirmation email may be hiding there.
Accessing the Leisure Guide
There are multiple ways to access the online Leisure Guide to find programs that interest you.
|Ways to Access the Leisure Guide|
|Use our Interactive Leisure Guide
Tutorial provided within the guide
Check out our Interactive Leisure Guide at a Glance quick reference sheet
Some of its features:
Use our PDF Leisure Guide
*This file may take several minutes to load. We appreciate your patience.*
|Great for those who don't want interactive features||
|Use our e-Registration Platform||
Visit a City recreation facility to ask for help
Limited printed copies for your use at the facility will be provided after the Leisure Guide is made available online:
Visit a Regina Public Library Branch
Registering for Courses
You can register for City of Regina programs by:
- going online to use e-Registration
- calling 306-777-PLAY(7529) or
- visiting a City of Regina major recreational centre (Fieldhouse, Lawson Aquatic Centre, Sandra Schmirler Leisure Centre, North West Leisure Centre, or Neil Balkwill Civic Arts Centre)