Canada Games Athletic Complex at Douglas Park
3025 McDonald Street
(McDonald Street and 20th Avenue)
Monday to Sunday:
8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Open for the season beginning Monday April 24, 2017 (weather permitting)
The washrooms outside the compound are open to the public seven days a week from approximately 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. (until October 31).
Amenities in Douglas Park
- Canada Games Athletic Complex which includes:
- 400 meter track
- long jump and triple jump pits
- high jump
- pole vault
- hammer and discus areas
- spectator seating for 2,100 people
- sound system
- Leibel Field (artificial turf athletic field)
- 4 ladies fastball diamonds
- 2 athletic fields
- Baseball diamond
- Cricket pitch
- 5 Tennis courts
- Washrooms with showers
You can book this facility through Central Scheduling at 306-777-7529 Ext 3. Rental applications are available for downloading.