View Fees & Policies For Facilities & Programs
The 2013 recreational and athletic fees charged by the City of Regina are available for download:
- Community & Leisure Services fees (Schedule A & B) This document lists fees and rates charged for rush ice, along with the cost of a single admission, bulk tickets, or Leisure pass for indoor/outdoor aquatics, fitness, skating and Fieldhouse.
- Aquatic facility rental costs (Schedule C) This document lists the pool and other room rental rates for the Sandra Schmirler Leisure Centre, North West Leisure Centre, Lawson, and all outdoor pools.
- Fieldhouse rental costs (Schedule D) This document lists the cost to rent the weight room, tracks, tennis courts, badminton courts, work rooms, classrooms, and other areas at the Fieldhouse.
- Rental fees for indoor arenas and Speed Skating Oval (Schedule E) This document lists rental rates for indoor ice arenas for adult activities/tournaments, youth/child league activities and tournaments, high school athletic association program rates, socials/fundraisers and the rental of boarded areas. It also lists the costs to rent the Speed Skating Oval or the activity rooms at ice arenas.
- Neil Balkwill Centre and Pasqua Pottery Studio (Schedule F) This document lists the open studio rates, along with the program use rates and meeting room costs for those who wish to use the Neil Balkwill Centre or Pasqua Pottery Studio.
- Neighbourhood Recreation Centre rental rates (Schedule G) This document lists the cost to rent gyms, activity rooms and multi-purpose rooms at neighbourhood recreation centres (costs vary depending on user group and purpose of rental.)
- Athletic Fields rates (Schedule H) This document lists fees and rates charged for Taylor Field, Mount Pleasant (Currie Field, Kaplan Field, Livingstone Field, Soccer Field), Douglas Park Track/Infield, Level 2A and 2 B fields, Level 3 and 4 fields, all parks, boarded outdoor rinks, tennis courts and outdoor basketball courts.
The City of Regina has the following policies in regard to recreation and athletic fees: