Daily Road Report
Find out about the construction program and specific projects planned for this year.
The information below represents planned work on major arterial and some collector streets. The schedule is subject to change at any time due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. For more information, call Service Regina at 306-777-7000.
- For construction and traffic information relating to the Regina Bypass project, visit reginabypass.ca.
- Albert Street and Victoria Avenue Intersection – Westbound and Northbound Sidewalk and Parking Lane Closed for Building Construction Activities– Starting Tuesday, December 7 for three years
- 11th Avenue – Hamilton Street to Cornwall Street – Westbound Traffic Closed, 2-Way Traffic on Eastbound Lanes for Building Construction Activities – Starting Friday, June 9 for six months
- Lorne Street – 12th Avenue to t11th Avenue – Traffic Restricted for Building Construction Activities – Starting Tuesday, October 10 for one year
- McMurchy Avenue – Argyle Street to Garnet Street – Traffic Restricted for Concrete Work – Starting Monday, September 25 for one month
- Dewdney Avenue – Lewvan Drive to Pasqua Street – Traffic Restricted for Asphalt Work – Starting Thursday, October 19 for five days
- New: Lewvan Drive – 11th Avenue to Saskatchewan Drive – Southbound Restricted for Asphalt Work – Starting Friday, October 20 for two days
- New: Rae Street – 25th Avenue to Parliament Avenue – Closed for Water Work – Starting Saturday, October 21 for one week
- Coming Soon: Montague Street – Parliament Avenue to Habkirk Drive – Closed for Asphalt Work – Starting Tuesday, October 24 for 4 days
- New: Fleet Street – Victoria Avenue to Fines Drive – Traffic Restricted for Underground Utility Work – Starting Saturday October 21 for two days
- Coming Soon: Ring Road – Dewdney Avenue to Victoria Avenue – Traffic Restricted for Drainage Work – Starting Monday, October 23 for three weeks
- Victoria Avenue – Quance Gate to Tower Road – Two-Way Traffic will be Maintained for Bypass Work – Starting Monday, April 3 for six months
- Wascana Parkway – Over Ring Road – Traffic Restricted for Bridge Work – Starting Thursday, May 18 for six months
- Woodhams Drive – Prince of Wales Drive to Woodland Grove Drive – Traffic Restricted for Concrete Work – Starting Tuesday, September 5 for 10 weeks
- New: College Avenue – Broder Street to Atkinson Street – Closed for Water Work – Starting Saturday, October 21 for two days
- Tower Road – Highway #1 to Highway #33 – Permanently Closed for Bypass – Effective Saturday June 3. For further information, please see www.reginapybass.ca