Your Utility Account
Utility eBill is an easy, paperless way to receive your monthly bills and access detailed information about your Utility account. With Utility eBill you will:
- Receive an email when your monthly Utility bill is ready to let you know the total amount due
- Receive one email reminder five days before your bill payment is due
- See complete details of your bill, including water, sewer, drainage and recycling charges
- View 24 months of billing, payment and consumption history
- Register multiple utility accounts for your residential and/or commercial properties
Get started now. Set up your account at MyAccount.Regina.ca and join eBill today.
Sign up for Utility eBill
It's a simple, two-step process.
Learn about the current water rates used to calculate your utility bill, as well as costs for special services.
Open, close or update your account by selecting any of the following convenient methods: in person, over the phone or online.
All buildings are equipped with a water meter to measure water use.
Pay your utility bill in person at City Hall or pay by mail, through online banking, or by direct debit
All utility bills are due upon receipt. When utility bills are not paid on time, the account becomes overdue.