Your Utility Account
Utility eBill is an easy, paperless way to receive your monthly bills and access detailed information about your Utility account. With Utility eBill you will:
- Receive an email when your monthly Utility bill is ready to let you know the total amount due
- Receive one email reminder five days before your bill payment is due
- See complete details of your bill, including water, sewer, drainage and recycling charges
- View 24 months of billing, payment and consumption history
- Register multiple utility accounts for your residential and/or commercial properties
Get started now. In a few simple steps you will be signed up to win a $500 credit on your Utility bill. Set up your account at MyAccount.Regina.ca and use your last paper Utility bill to join eBill today. Draw is May 1, 2017. See contest rules for full details.
Tip: To be eligible to win a $500 credit on your utility bill, select the paperless notification option: “Send me an email when my Utility eBill is ready to view. I no longer wish to receive a paper bill.”
- Sign up for Utility eBill in a simple two-stage process
Sign up for Utility eBill, select the paperless option and you are entered to win a $500 credit on your utility bill. Draw May 1, 2017.
- Understand Your Utility bill
Learn about the current water rates used to calculate your utility bill, as well as costs for special services.
- Open, close or update your account
Open, close or update your account by selecting any of the following convenient methods: in person, over the phone or online.
Pay your utility bill in person at City Hall or pay by mail, through online banking, or by direct debit
- Collection of Overdue Utility Accounts
All utility bills are due upon receipt. When utility bills are not paid on time, the account becomes overdue.