Off-Leash Dog Park
Cathy Lauritsen Memorial Off-Leash Dog Park
This park is dedicated for off-leash use. It is partially fenced and bordered by the creek on one side.
Location: 2110 Forget Street
Park Hours: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily
Seasonal Off-Leash Areas
These are areas within outdoor boarded rinks used by the community for sport activities, skating and can also be used as off-leash areas for dogs during designated times.
- North Zone: M. J. Coldwell Park (115 Fairview Rd)
- East Zone: Glencairn Park (2626 Dewdney Ave E)
- Central Zone: Leslie Park (3820 Victoria Ave)
- South Zone: Mike Badham Park (2606 Grant Rd)
- West Zone: Rosemont School Park (5310 4th Ave)
Open May 1 to September 30
Park Hours: 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. (on school days) & 6 a.m. - 11 p.m. (non-school days)
Printable Dog Map
Guidelines of off-leash areas
- Dogs may only be off-leash in the designated area.
- Dogs must be kept on leash prior to entering and exiting the off-leash area.
- All dogs must wear a current City of Regina dog licence.
- All dogs must be accompanied by a handler at all times.
- Poop n’ scoop is mandatory. Immediately dispose of any defecation caused by your dog.
- Dogs must be within sight and handlers must have complete control of their dog by either physical or verbal means at all times.
- Dogs must not display any signs of aggressive behaviour. If a dog starts acting aggressively towards others (people and dogs) it must immediately be leashed and removed from the site.
- Please leave your dog’s favourite toy at home as it can cause disagreements between animals.
- In designated off-leash areas, children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- All animals should be kept outside of playgrounds, sports fields and spray pad areas.
For the enjoyment of all, please clean up after your dog after it has defecated, as required by Animal Bylaw No. 2009-44.
If you are aware of any problems, or would like to get involved with off-leash sites, please call the City of Regina at 306-777-7000.