Off-Leash Dog Park
The City of Regina offers two year-round off-leash dog parks and five seasonal off-leash areas.
These parks are dedicated for off-leash use all year long from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily.
Cathy Lauritsen Memorial Off-Leash Dog Park
This park is partially fenced and bordered by Wascana Creek. Parking is available on-site or on 13th Avenue.
Ross Industrial Off-Leash Dog Park
This park is fully fenced.
Off-leash Dog Park Guidelines
- Use at your own risk
- Pick up dog waste immediately
- Owners/handlers are responsible for any injuries or damages caused by their dog(s)
- Owners/handlers must supervise and have voice control of their dog(s) at all times
- Owners/handlers should be aware that this is a natural area and other wildlife may be present.
- Dogs must have a current license and be vaccinated
- Dogs and their humans only – no other pets allowed
- Dogs must be at least four months old
- Dogs must be leashed while entering and exiting the park
- Dogs should not bark excessively
- Dogs must not display any signs of aggressive behaviour
- Non-sterilized female dogs in heat are prohibited from entering the park
- Dangerous animals are prohibited in the park
- Dispose of all litter in the garbage bin
- Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult
The Regina Animal Bylaw 2009-44 applies to all off-leash areas.
You are responsible for your dog’s actions. Failure to obey could result in fines.