Image of the City of Regina

Requesting Assessment & Tax Information

By conducting a property search online, you can find the following information about your property:

  • property address
  • property account number
  • property assessed parcel
  • the valuation neighbourhood the property is located in
  • the ward number where the property is located
  • assessed value assessment of the property
  • provincial percentage applied to the property
  • taxable assessment for the property
  • current year's taxes
  • type of property (e.g., residential, commercial)
  • lot size
  • size, style, construction quality, effective age, and condition of any buildings on the property
  • other features of the property (e.g. if it has a garage or if the basement is finished)
  • sales and inventory statistical analysis summary
  • sales used in calculating the property's assessment

Other information available on request

As a property owner, you can request the following reports or documents about your property free of charge by contacting Service Regina at 306-777-7000 (Option 2):

  • tax statement of account
  • tax notice (duplicate)
  • assessment roll search
  • property inventory sheet

A fee is charged for the following documents/services; however, access to these items may be restricted to certain parties. The fees for these service are outlined in the Regina Administration Bylaw.

  • tax certificate
  • historical tax analysis
  • assessment roll certification
  • assessment summary
  • tax search
  • assessment field sheets
  • general assessment reports

Information that can be released to third parties

If you require detailed property assessment and taxation information released to third parties (e.g. lawyers, appraisers, or agents) we require WRITTEN authorization from the owner(s) of the property, as listed on the Assessment Roll, and verified by the City of Regina. Written authorization from property owners must include:

  1. The property record being authorized (identify by civic address, assessed parcel, or account number).
  2. Identify which roll year the information is required. Information can only be released for years where the owner(s), listed on the Assessment Roll, has been registered as the property owner(s).
  3. Authorization must be dated and signed by the property owner(s).

When written authorization is received and verified, information will be provided to third parties. Depending on what is requested, a fee may be charged to provide this information to third parties. Download the Agent/Representative Authorization Form or call the Assessment & Taxation Department at 306-777-7240.