Report Suspected Bylaw Infractions
Suspected bylaw violations can be submitted to Service Regina by calling 306-777-7000 or using the online service request form. To aid staff in responding to your complaint in a timely manner, please be ready with the following information:
- Your name and phone number for contact, if follow-up is required
- The address and location of the property for which you are submitting a complaint
- A short and concise description of the complaint
Any personal information you provide is confidential and will not be disclosed to the subject of the complaint.
What happens after I submit a bylaw complaint?
- Service Regina enters your complaint (i.e., service request) into the computer system and it is forwarded to the Bylaw Enforcement Branch.
- The assigned officer will visit the location of the complaint to conduct an initial inspection. Depending on the volume of complaints and available City resources, it may take several days before an initial inspection occurs. Complaints are handled on a priority basis.
- If there appears to be a bylaw violation, the officer will take appropriate action to achieve compliance, depending on the type of violation.