Register to Carpool
Currently over 400 people are using carpool.ca , including a number from large employers such as the City of Regina, SaskTel, Farm Credit Canada and the University of Regina.
There is no cost to register and use www.carpool.ca . Once you’re there:
- Read www.carpool.ca’s information
- Complete the online form Your e-mail address or phone number can be provided, but only 1 of these is required. Your information is confidential:
- Potential matches will only see your first name and last initial, as well as the method of contact you specified (e-mail or phone).
- Only Commuter Connections, the non-profit company who manages www.carpool.ca has access to the database population.
- View potential matches Once you’ve entered your information, www.carpool.ca will check to see if there are any potential matches with the criteria you set, either:
- within 1-3 km from your origin or destination location
- with another person in your company, if your company is a Regina Carpool Partner.
If there isn't a match immediately available, the site will keep you on file and provide a match when one enters the system.
Choose your carpool match
Once you have a list of matches, investigate your options. You are under no obligation to carpool with anyone, even if you have registered on the site. You should ask how ridesharing costs will be determined and how they will be split. This may include gas money and a share of any associated parking fees.