Parks & Open Space Bylaw
The Parks and Open Spaces Bylaw was established to regulate the use of parks and open spaces located within the city.
- Signs and control devices to provide warning, guidance, information and direction in parks and open spaces.
- Hours of use and when access is restricted to parks.
- Which activities require a permit to be held in a park or open space.
- Which activities are prohibited in a park or open space.
- Regulations on cycling, skating and golfing in a park or open space.
There are fines in place for individuals and/or corporations who do not comply to the regulations within the bylaw. Fines can reach up to $5,000.
Report a Bylaw Infraction
If you know of a bylaw violation and would like to report it, contact Service Regina by calling 306-777-7000 or using the online service request form.