Mail-in Ballots Encouraged - Eligible Voters Can Apply from Home
Elections Regina is committed to making voting safe whether voters choose to vote in person at the polls or from home and avoid in-person contact. Regina residents can have their say in the Municipal/School Board Election from the comfort of their own home with mail-in ballots.
Steps to apply for a mail-in ballot:
- Download, fill in and sign the Voter Registration Form from Regina.ca/elections
- Have your identification (I.D.) and Registration Form witnessed by an eligible person. View an approved list of witnesses on the City’s website.
- Send your signed registration form and copy of photo I.D. to Elections Regina by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular mail: 100-637 Solomon Crescent, Regina, SK, S4N 4N7
- Fax: 306-751-4450
Elections Regina will review the application and if all criteria are met, a ballot will be sent out with instructions to vote later this fall. If the application does not include proper I.D. requirements, is illegible or does not include sufficient details, applicants may be asked to submit their application in person.
Eligible voters may still apply for a mail-in ballot in person at the Election Office, 100-637 Solomon Crescent or at City Hall.
Mail-in ballots will be delivered to approved voters starting mid October. They must be received at the Elections Regina Office by 8 p.m. on Election Day, November 9, 2020.
For more information on the 2020 Municipal/School Board Election, visit Regina.ca/elections or call 306-751-4479.