The depot is located south of the Fleet Street Landfill (map) with a separate entrance allowing residents to drop off yard waste free of charge without interacting with Landfill operations.
Help reduce your environmental impact this holiday season. After the holidays, drop off your real Christmas tree off at the Yard Waste Depot to be turned into nutrient-rich compost at a local processing facility.
While tinsel and garlands add a festive sparkle, please be sure your tree has no decorations and is not in a tree disposal bag when dropping off at the site.
Yard Waste Depot Hours
December 27, 2019 to January 31, 2020
Monday to Saturday from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Please do not drop off your trees at the former depot locations. Any trees dropped off at these sites are being dumped illegally. Help keep our community clean!
Vehicles with large trailers are encouraged to access the depot site during non-peak hours from Monday to Friday.
- This is a self-serve depot
- You will need to remove your yard waste from plastic bags at the site.
- Plastic bags are not compostable. Consider using paper yard waste bags or reusable containers.
- Paper yard waste bags can be purchased from many local retailers.
- Tarp and secure loads when transporting
- Commercial load are not permitted
- No hydraulic trailers
- Grass clippings
- Garden waste (plant and vegetable waste)
- Bush/tree trimmings
- Branches (not from elm trees) up to 1ft thick and 8ft long
- Logs and stumps (not from elm trees) up to 1ft thick and 8ft long
- Branches/logs/stumps from elm trees (elm leaves and small twigs are allowed)
- Kitchen food waste
- Pet waste