Available Bill Payment Options
Effective Tuesday, March 17, 2020, Regina’s City Hall will be closed to the public until further notice. Residents have several alternatives to making bill payments in person at City Hall:
- Online or Telephone Banking - water/utility accounts, property taxes
- Contact your financial institution to set up your water/utility account and property tax for online/telephone payments.
- You may also visit ca/utilitypayment to enroll in the Direct Debit Plan which authorizes the City to automatically withdraw monthly deductions for your financial institution to pay for your utility bill; or the Budget Billing Plan if you prefer equalized payment
- Sign up for Utility eBills to receive paperless notices via email
- 24-Hour Drop Box Outside City Hall – all payments (including business licences)
- You can pay by cheque using the 24-Hour Payment Drop Box, located outside the front door of City Hall. If you use this option, include your payment stub with your cheque.
- Postal Mail– all payments (including business licences)
- Attach your payment stub to your cheque and mail it to: City of Regina, PO Box 1790, Regina, SK S4P 4J3. To avoid late penalties, ensure you mail your payment at least one week before payment is due.
Parking tickets may also be paid with credit card online at Regina.ca.
In addition to the options available above, animal licences may also be paid at veterinary clinics and through the Regina Humane Society Inc.
Property owners can access their property assessment and tax information anywhere, anytime through eProperty. Sign up for property tax ebills, as well as monthly payments through the Tax Installment Payment Plan Service (TIPPS).