Fall Household Hazardous Waste Days Keep hazardous material out of our Landfill
Mark your calendars! Two more City of Regina Household Hazardous Waste Days are coming up soon. On Household Hazardous Waste Days, residents can safely drop off their chemicals, fertilizers, aerosols, batteries, light bulbs, and propane tanks at the City’s Public Works Yard, 2400 6th Avenue.
Take advantage of two FREE events this fall:
- Saturday, September 25 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, October 23 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Know before you go:
- Do not attend the event if you are sick.
- Residents must remain in their vehicle at all times.
- Put hazardous waste in the box of your truck or trunks, not in the backseat, to maintain physical distancing when unloading.
- Bring fuel and oil in containers that may be left behind for recycling/disposal.
- Material should be safely sealed in clearly marked containers.
- Containers will not be returned once handled by event staff.
- Garbage, recyclables and electronics are not accepted. To limit cross-contamination and interactions with event staff, please avoid bringing these materials.
- Tires will not be accepted.
- Commercial loads are not permitted.
Household Hazardous Waste Day is another way we can all work together to help protect our environment for future generations.
Visit Regina.ca for more information and a complete list of accepted items.