Feedback Wanted on Proposed Ward Boundaries
Residents are invited to give feedback on proposed ward boundaries as part of the Ward Boundary Review. As a result of changing population across our community, the Municipal Wards Commission is ensuring the city’s population is distributed evenly prior to the 2024 municipal election.
The proposed boundary changes impact all Regina wards which means that some residents will be voting in different wards in the 2024 municipal election. Find out what ward you currently live in.
View the proposed ward boundary maps from March 13 to 17:
- Online: ca/wardboundary
- In person during regular business hours at:
- City Hall
- Glencairn Neighbourhood Centre
- RCMP Heritage Centre
- Regina Public Library locations
- TC Douglas Building
- Online March 13-24 at ca/wardboundary
- At a public hearing Monday, March 20 at 11 a.m. or at 1 p.m.
- Darlene Hincks Committee Room, main floor, City Hall
- At the open house on Thursday, March 23, 5:30 to 7 p.m.
- City Hall cafeteria
The Commission will determine final ward boundaries and submit its decision to City Council in April 2023. The revised boundaries will come into effect for the 2024 municipal election.
Visit Regina.ca/wardboundary to learn more.