Final Household Hazardous Waste Day of 2019 Don't miss out on this free event!
The final Household Hazardous Waste Day of 2019 is this Saturday. Drop off your propane tanks, fertilizers, aerosols, lightbulbs, paint, batteries and more at the City’s Public Works Yard.
Date: Saturday, October 26
Time: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Location: 2400 6th Avenue
(enter off Broad Street using the westbound lane)
Thanks to residents who came out to the previous four events where we collected over 93,900 tonnes of hazardous waste material. Wow! All items are reused, recycled or disposed of in an environmentally responsible manner. It’s worth the effort to protect our environment for future generations.
Tips before you go:
- Ensure your materials are labelled correctly.
- Ensure materials are stored securely to keep you and the workers safe.
- For your safety, please stay in your vehicle and let staff unload your vehicle.
- Electronics and appliances are not accepted. Use Waste Wizard to find alternate drop off locations.
- This is a residential program. Any commercial waste from businesses or contractors will not be accepted.
Visit Regina.ca/waste for more information and a complete list of accepted items.
Did you know? If you’re only dropping off paint, you can save time in line and take it directly to SARCAN.