Pavement Marking Installation
Starting Sunday, October 18, crews will continue installing pavement markings throughout our community. Generally, this type of work is completed at night with minor road restrictions in place. However, the cooler and damp weather conditions we are experiencing decreases the durability of the material through freeze and thaw cycles. This work will now take place during daytime hours as follows:
- Work will be completed between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. each day.
- During this work, drivers may want to consider alternate routes as traffic will be restricted to one lane in both directions.
- The restrictions will remain in place until the location is complete. Each location is expected to be complete in two days, weather depending.
Work locations are listed in the order they will be completed:
- Albert Street - Regina Avenue to 23rd Avenue
- Dewdney Avenue - Elphinstone Street to Albert Street
- Broad Street - Broadway Avenue to 15th Avenue
- Albert Street - 6th Avenue N to 9th Avenue N
- Pasqua Street N - 9th Avenue N to Stapleford Crescent/Donahue Avenue
- Park Street - Tyvan Avenue to Victoria Avenue
- Rochdale Boulevard - Devonshire Drive to McCarthy Boulevard
- 9th Avenue N - Lorne Street to Broad Street
- Winnipeg Street - 1st Avenue to 4th Avenue
- Grant Road - Chisholm Road to Castle Road
- Woodhams Drive - Prince of Wales Drive to Woodland Grove Drive
- 6th Avenue N - Argyle Street to Albert Street
- Regina Avenue - Pasqua Street to Montague Street
- Cavendish Street - Dewdney Avenue to Cambridge Avenue
- Cambridge Avenue - Oxford Street to Fleet Street
- 1st Avenue N - McCarthy Boulevard to 7th Avenue N
This project is weather dependent and expected to be complete by the end of October.
The health and safety of our employees, crews and community are top priority for the City of Regina. We are working closely with contractors and crews to ensure pandemic protocols are in place so work can be carried out in a safe and timely fashion.
The City of Regina thanks residents for their understanding and patience. Slow down and be safe. Workers and their families are relying on you.
Visit the Road Report for other traffic restrictions and closures.