Sewer Work in Downtown
Starting Saturday, March 27, and continuing over the next few weeks, sewer system cleaning and inspecting will take place in the Downtown area. Work will occur between 7 p.m. and 5 a.m. and restrictions will be in place intermittently.
Drivers may want to consider alternate routes as traffic may be restricted to one lane in work areas and most intersections in the areas listed below will have no left turns permitted.
Over the next week, residents can expect this work to occur along the following locations:
- 11th Avenue between Broad Street to McIntyre Street
- Hamilton Street between Saskatchewan Drive to Victoria Avenue
- Lorne Street between 13th Avenue to 15th Avenue
- Saskatchewan Drive between Angus Street and Osler Street
- Scarth Street between 12th Avenue to 11th Avenue
- Smith Street between Saskatchewan Drive and 15th Avenue
Further restrictions will be communicated as work progresses.
The City of Regina thanks residents for their understanding and patience. Slow down, plan ahead and be safe. Workers and their families are relying on you.
For other traffic restrictions, visit the Road Report.