Sewer Work in Downtown
Starting Wednesday, March 24 and over the next several weeks, a contractor for the City of Regina will be cleaning and inspecting the sewer system in and around the Downtown area. Work will occur between 7 p.m. and 5 a.m. and restrictions will be in place intermittently.
Drivers may want to consider alternate routes as traffic may be restricted to one lane in work areas and most intersections in the areas listed below will have no left turns permitted.
During the first week of work, residents can expect this work to occur along the following locations:
- 12th Avenue between Winnipeg Street and Albert Street, including the intersection of 12th Avenue and Broad Street
- Albert Street between 13th Avenue and 15th Avenue
- Broad Street between Saskatchewan Drive and College Avenue, including the intersection of Broad Street and Victoria Avenue
- Cornwall Street between Victoria Avenue and 15th Avenue
- Lorne Street between 13th Avenue and 15th Avenue
- McIntyre Street between Victoria Avenue and Saskatchewan Drive
- Rose Street between Saskatchewan Drive and Victoria Avenue
- Note that Rose Street between 13th Avenue and 15th Avenue will have no left turns permitted on Friday, March 26 during the day
- Smith Street between Victoria Avenue and 15th Avenue
Further restrictions will be communicated as work progresses.
The City of Regina thanks residents for their understanding and patience. Slow down, plan ahead and be safe. Workers and their families are relying on you.
For other traffic restrictions, visit the Road Report.