Transit Schedules Change Effective November 9
With an increase in ridership, Regina Transit is once again making changes to service schedules. Transit will reintroduce some hours and routes to 85 per cent of regular service while still following the Saskatchewan Health Authority guidelines.
Starting Monday, November 9:
- Route 50 Victoria Express will resume regular weekday service.
- Saturday service will resume its normal operations with 12 routes operating from 6 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- The On-Demand service pilot will increase service to include Saturday evenings from 7 p.m. to 1.a.m
Visit Regina.ca/transit for the most up to date transit schedules and information. Further bus service increases will be shared as they are identified.
The City takes the health and safety of our employees and the community seriously and passengers are reminded to keep themselves and others safer when riding transit by following these steps:
- Mask up before boarding. Face masks or alternative face coverings are mandatory.
- Keep distanced from other passengers whenever possible.
- Keep the mask on for the entire trip. Passengers not wearing a mask will be asked to leave the bus.
- Use hand sanitizer once boarded. Dispensers have now been installed on all buses for passenger use.
Passengers who are feeling sick, have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days, or have been around someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 should not use Regina Transit.