I Love Regina Day
I Love Regina Day is a free annual summer event in Victoria Park celebrating our community and showcasing different activities and organizations that make it a great place to live.
The day is fun for the whole family and a great opportunity for all Regina residents to come out and show their civic pride. I Love Regina Day 2019 will take place on August 24 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Here's what you can expect from this year's event:
- A free barbecue, face painting for kids, bounce castles
- Demonstrations by sports organizations and Super-sized board games
- Informational displays and activities from different City departments (including vehicles on display from Transit, Fire, and Public Works)
- Information and activities from 25 community groups and organizations
- BBQ begins at 11 a.m., with serving taking place on the south side of the Cenotaph. Hamburgers, veggie burgers and juice boxes will be provided until 1 p.m. or until supplies run out.
- I Love Regina Day runs concurrently with the Regina Farmer’s Market, which is located on the plaza north of the park
- Parking is limited due to construction on Victoria Avenue but parking stalls are available in the City of Regina parkade south of 12th Avenue between McIntyre and Smith Streets.
- The Regina Downtown plaza has a water bottle refill station to help keep people hydrated
- Portable washroom facilities will be available in the park
Come and enjoy the fun! See you there!