City wants your ideas on redeveloping the Regent Par 3 Golf Course
We’re exploring options for outdoor recreational facilities and housing development on the Regent Par 3 Golf Course site and we need your help doing this.
Your input matters. We are in the early stages of exploring options and no decisions have been made. We are seeking your feedback in response to a recommendation from the Recreation Master Plan 2010-2020 for redevelopment of the golf course site as a community recreation hub and as part of direction provided by Council.
Come join us:
Wednesday, October 4
7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The Gathering Place
4001 3rd Avenue North
Free refreshments provided
• Show up and participate in a workshop led by trained facilitators.
• Bring your children! We’ll have drawing activities for them to do while you participate.
• You’ll explore options for outdoor recreational facilities and housing development possibilities.
• Face-to-face discussions will help you learn from your neighbours and other interested people about shared ideas for possible change in your neighbourhood.
• We encourage you to come out to the session as this project will reshape the neighbourhood and we want you to be part of it.
Visit Regina.ca/Planning for more information. Thanks for helping shape our city!