Let’s talk transit! Share your thoughts on proposed route changes October 2 to October 16
We want your feedback on route changes we’re considering for 2018. Regina is growing and we need bus service in newer areas. We want to know if you like the proposed changes.
Five Proposed Route Changes
Here are the route changes we’re considering:
• new Arcola Express, route #60
• changed Windsor Park service, routes #12/14, to complement the new Arcola Express route
• expanded Harbour Landing service, route #40
• expanded Fairways West service, route #10
• expanded Tuxedo Park service, routes #7/9
Share your thoughts on these proposed changes between October 2 and October 16:
• by visiting Regina.ca/routechanges for details including maps outlining the route changes and to complete a quick online survey
• by chatting with City staff on October 12 at the Sandra Schmirler Leisure Centre. Look for the parked Transit bus outside the centre and stop by between 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. We’ll have maps for you to look at and we’ll gather your feedback in person.
You can also see interactive maps that illustrate the proposed route changes at TransitLive.com.
After we gather your feedback, we’ll make a decision about the route changes and then forward it to councillors for approval. We hope to do that sometime early in the new year.
For more information, visit Regina.ca/routechanges. Residents can also call RideLine at 306-777-7433.