Image of the City of Regina


Applying for an addition or alteration? Use the Single Family Dwelling package.

Note: Designated heritage properties require a Heritage Alteration Permit (HAP) along with a building permit. Heritage buildings also require a HAP for alterations to siding, roofing materials and windows - even when a building permit is not required for this work.

Information is available for property owners of a designated heritage property or a property listed on the Heritage Holding Bylaw.