Clean Property Bylaw No. 9881
Bylaw related to clean property
The Clean Property Bylaw No. 9881 was established to help keep our community surroundings enjoyable for all.
- No person shall leave litter, garbage, refuse or other waste material on private or public property.
- No person shall place, leave or operate sidewalk and/or mobile food vending units on public property or highways without a valid permit.
- No personal shall post signage on public property or highways unless authorized by the appropriate governing body.
- No person shall deface any building, fence or other structure on public property by writing, drawing or posting a sign on the structure.
- A sidewalk is that part of a street set aside specifically for pedestrian use.
- A pathway is a multi-purpose thoroughfare used by pedestrians, cyclists and persons using wheeled conveyances such as skateboards.
There are fines in place for individuals and/or corporations who do not comply to the regulations within the bylaw. Fines can reach up to $5,000.
Report a bylaw infraction:
If you know of a bylaw violation and would like to report it, contact Service Regina by calling 306-777-7000 or using the online service request form.
This page is an overview of these regulations. Refer to the bylaw for detailed information. The Office of the City Clerk keeps the latest version of each bylaw on file and will provide a copy upon request.