Emergency Measures Bylaw, 2011
Bylaw related to emergency measures
The Emergency Measures Bylaw No. 2011-37 was put in place to establish a local emergency measures organization, appoint a local emergency measures coordinator and establish a local emergency planning committee.
- A local emergency measures organization shall be the Emergency Management and Business Continuity Branch.
- A local emergency measures coordinator shall be appointed as the Manager of Emergency Management and Business Continuity.
- The local emergency measures coordinator shall act as:
- Advisor to the Emergency Measures Committee of Council
- Chairperson of the Local Emergency Planning Committee
- The Local Emergency Planning Committee shall consist a list of members that are outlined in the bylaw.
- Related Acts:
This page is an overview of these regulations. Refer to the bylaw for detailed information. The Office of the City Clerk keeps the latest version of each bylaw on file and will provide a copy upon request.