Parks & Open Space Bylaw No. 2004-27
Bylaw related to parks and open space
The Parks and Open Spaces Bylaw No. 2004-27 was established to regulate the use of parks and open spaces located within the city.
- Signs and control devices to provide warning, guidance, information and direction in parks and open spaces.
- Hours of use and when access is restricted to parks.
- Which activities require a permit to be held in a park or open space.
- Which activities are prohibited in a park or open space.
- Regulations on cycling, skating and golfing in a park or open space.
There are fines in place for individuals and/or corporations who do not comply to the regulations within the bylaw. Fines can reach up to $5,000.
Report a bylaw infraction:
If you know of a bylaw violation and would like to report it, contact Service Regina by calling 306-777-7000 or using the online service request form.
This page is an overview of these regulations. Refer to the bylaw for detailed information. The Office of the City Clerk keeps the latest version of each bylaw on file and will provide a copy upon request.