Regina Administration Bylaw No. 2003-69
Bylaws related to Administration
The Administration Bylaw No. 2003-69 was established to promote the good administration of the City to ensure consistent and quality service is provided to our residents.
- This bylaw defines the powers, duties, accountabilities and functions of certain City officials and employees.
- City officials include the City Manager, the City Clerk and the City Solicitor.
- This bylaw establishes policies and practices for the administration of certain financial, acquisition, investment, assessments and taxation functions.
- Certain fees and charges shall apply to taxation services and assessment related services.
- This bylaw allows for delegation of authority and requires adoption of certain policies for the administration of the City.
- Investment policy shall be used as the guidelines for the investment of City funds.
- Purchasing policy shall be followed for the acquisition of goods, equipment and services by the City.
This page is an overview of these regulations. Refer to the bylaw for detailed information. The Office of the City Clerk keeps the latest version of each bylaw on file and will provide a copy upon request.