The Regina Appeal Board Bylaw
Bylaw related to Appeal Board
The Regina Appeal Board Bylaw No. 2005-4 designates as a local appeal board pursuant to section 329 of The Cities Act. The Board is established to hear appeals related to property nuisances, property standards, the revocation or suspension of business licenses and other orders made pursuant to sections 328 of The Cities Act.
- The Board must consist of three members of Council.
- The Board shall:
- hear appeals of orders made pursuant to section 328 in accordance with section 329 of The Cities Act.
- review the refusal or revocation of licenses pursuant to The Taxi Bylaw.
- hear appeals of orders made pursuant to The Regina Community Standards Bylaw.
- review the refusal, suspension or revocation of licenses pursuant to The Licensing Bylaw.
- hear appeals made pursuant to The Weed Control Act.
- The City Clerk or designate shall act as Secretary to the Board.
This page is an overview of these regulations. Refer to the bylaw for detailed information. The Office of the City Clerk keeps the latest version of each bylaw on file and will provide a copy upon request.