Traffic Bylaw No. 9900
Bylaw related to traffic
The Traffic Bylaw No. 9900 was established to regulate the use of streets and activities on them in order to maintain traffic flow and ensure the safety of all people travelling within our city.
- Traffic signage and routes (one-way street, bus lanes, etc.)
- Moving violations (u-turns, school bus safety lights, etc.)
- Parking and stopping (metered parking, engine running, etc.)
- Parking permits (resident parking permit, parking permits for persons with disabilities, etc.)
- Restricted use of roadways (repair of vehicle, temporary street use permit, etc.)
- Restricted vehicles (vehicle licensing, pedestrian malls, etc.)
- Enforcement (penalty, seizure and sale of vehicles for unpaid fines, etc.)
There are fines in place for individuals and/or corporations who do not comply to the regulations within the bylaw. Fines can reach up to $5,000.
Report a bylaw infraction:
If you know of a bylaw violation and would like to report it, contact Service Regina by calling 306-777-7000 or using the online service request form.
If an incident involves emergency, call 911.
This page is an overview of these regulations. Refer to the bylaw for detailed information. The Office of the City Clerk keeps the latest version of each bylaw on file and will provide a copy upon request.