Learn the Organizational Structure
Our Executive Leadership Team (ELT)
The City Manager may delegate decision making authority to the Executive Leadership Team.
ELT members are:
- Chris Holden, City Manager & Chief Administrative Officer
- Barry Lacey, Executive Director, Financial & Corporate Services
- Karen Gasmo, Executive Director, Transportation & Utilities
- Diana Hawryluk, Executive Director, City Planning & Development
- Kim Onrait, Executive Director, City Services
- Jim Nicol, City Clerk
- Byron Werry, City Solicitor
The Executive Leadership Team makes its decisions and recommendations to Council based
on alignment with the organization’s mission:
The City of Regina contributes to its citizens’ quality of life by providing
services and infrastructure at a level and of a quality that is sustainable.