Image of the City of Regina

Zoning Appeal

Land use zones apply to all parcels of land in the city. Zoning determines the possible permitted and discretionary uses of the land parcel, as well as regulations about lot size, coverage, placement of buildings among others.

If you wish to develop or make an improvement to a parcel and it is not in agreement with the zoning, you can request an amendment to Zoning Bylaw No. 9250. The most common amendment request involves changes of land use designation or zoning changes.

An outline of the application process is included on the Zoning Bylaw Amendment Form.