Response After a Pandemic
Saskatchewan Health will notify the public when the pandemic is officially over in this province.
- Obtain updates from the internet, radio, newspapers, and television Follow directions given by Saskatchewan Health and/or Regina Qu’Appelle Health Region. Information may be updated frequently as services and resources are restored in the community.
- Expect to feel different for a while You may feel confusion, numbness, shock, anger, relief, or grief after a pandemic. It is a normal response to the emotional stress you have been under.
- Talk to someone Talking about what you are feeling with family members or counsellors may help work through your feelings.
- Wash your hands often Prevent further outbreaks by frequently washing your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth Most germs enter your body through these areas.
- Replenish your first aid, survival, and food & water emergency kits Replace items used during the pandemic to ensure your emergency kits are available in case another event occurs.