Who We Are
More than 200,000 residents rely on the services and programs run by the City of Regina every day. Across over 200 lines of business, and among the 2000 full and part-time employees, our City team is dedicated to building a strong community by providing reliable, sustainable services.
Our employees play a significant role in our success by demonstrating the behaviours and living the values of Accountability, Collaboration and Respect necessary to achieving our goals.
We are One City - One Team
- We are stronger together than individually.
- From front-line workers to executive leaders to Council, we are all invested in the success of the City.
- We strive for a deeper connection between the City, stakeholders and the community.
- We support, challenge and trust each other.
- We celebrate each other’s success.
- We stand united and speak with one voice while delivering effective, reliable services and programs.
- We exist to serve the community.
- We consider the community’s perspective above all else.
- We base decisions on what’s best for the whole over the needs of one or a few.
Living One City – One Team is the key to our success