Residential Property Tax - eProperty
eProperty is a free application which allows property owners to access up-to-date tax and assessment information and request services at their convenience.
With eProperty you can:
- View past transactions and tax account balance
- View property assessment and tax information from previous years
- Change your mailing address
- Change which school board (Public or Catholic) receives your education taxes
- Request a property tax refund (only for accounts that have a balance greater than $25)
- Enroll in or cancel the Tax Installment Payment Plan Service (TIPPS)
- Change your TIPPS banking information
Registering for eProperty is easy.
- Create an eProperty account through MyAccount . If you are already registered for MyAccount, log in and go to Step 2. To register, you will need to enter an email address and password, and agree to the terms and conditions. Select New User Registration and follow the screen prompts. Once you have completed your registration, you will receive a confirmation email to validate your account.
- Log in to MyAccount and select Assessment & Tax eProperty from the main menu.
- To register your property account, you will need your property account number and access code is located on your Property Tax Notice.