Utility eBill is a free application which allows property owners to access detailed information about their utility accounts at their convenience.
With Utility eBill you can:
- Sign up for Utility eBill and discontinue paper bills
- View your utility account summary, including water, sewer, drainage and recycling charges
- View your current utility bill in PDF format and view detailed billing information
- View 24 months of billing history, payment history and consumption history
- Register multiple utility accounts to manage the bills for your home and/or business
- Receive payment reminders by email 5 days prior to your due date
Registering for Utility eBill is easy
- Create a Utility eBill account through MyAccount. If you are already registered for MyAccount, log in and go to Step 2. To register, you will need to enter an email address and password, and agree to the terms and conditions. Select New User Registration and follow the screen prompts. Once you have completed your registration, you will receive a confirmation email to validate your account.
- Log in to MyAccount and select Water/Utility eBill from the main menu.
- Register your Utility account by entering your utility account number, complete name and billing cycle as they appear on your water/utility bill.