Fieldhouse Guidelines and Court Bookings
New Court Booking Process
Our process for booking tennis & badminton courts is changing to ensure equal access to courts for everyone.
Effective May 15, 2017:
- All reservations must be made by calling the PlayLine at 306-777-PLAY (7529)
- A new phone menu selection dedicated for court bookings must be used
Please note we will no longer accept court bookings through the Fieldhouse main phone line nor will we accept in-person bookings.
Using the new phone menu selection:
- Call the PlayLine 306-777-7529 (PLAY)
- Select "Leisure Centres"
- Select "Fieldhouse"
- Select "Fieldhouse Court Bookings" (NEW)
Court Booking Guidelines
Pass holders may use courts at no additional charge during times designated for public use. Non-pass holders must pay a single admission fee.
- Prime time bookings:
- Monday to Friday 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Courts can be reserved for a maximum of one hour prime time per day.
- Non-Prime Time bookings:
- Monday to Friday 5:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday 7 a.m. - 9 a.m.
Courts can be reserved for a maximum of two hours non-prime time per day.
Reservations can be made by phone on a first come, first-served basis. Court reservations are accepted on weekdays and weekends beginning at 9 a.m. Please call 306-777-PLAY (7529) to reserve a court. Courts can be reserved a maximum of three days before the day of play. Non-pass holders must pay their single admission at the time of booking. To ensure fair and equal access customers may play:
- a maximum of one court for one hour per day during prime time
- a maximum of one court for two hours a day during non-prime time
- a combination of prime and non-prime time to a maximum of two hours per person per day
If you are unable to use your court time, courts must be cancelled 1 hour prior to the booked time or a court rental fee of $22.59 per hour may be charged. Reservations will be cancelled if the client fails to show within the first 15 minutes.
Court Use Guidelines
- Courts must be booked prior to play by telephone.
- If you have a family membership you may book one - one hour time slot for each family member. Maximum court playing time per person still applies.
- Activities allowed on the courts include tennis, basketball and other approved group activities. For use of a court to provide lessons, training sessions, sport practices or scrimmages, please contact the Fieldhouse Program Specialists at 306-777-7159 to make booking arrangements.
- Customers are required to register all players’ names at the time of booking.
- The City of Regina is a respectful workplace. We treat our customers with respect and expect the same in return. Should you witness clients being treated inappropriately please notify staff.
- Customers are provided with their assigned court when they check in at time of play. Management reserves the right to adjust court assignments due to program, maintenance or emergency purposes.
- For safety reasons, play will stop if someone walks onto the court.
- Please ask Sportplex staff for assistance if you need to set up or move/adjust nets, curtains or other facility equipment.
- Courts are booked immediately following the previous booking. Please ensure the court is vacated before the end of your scheduled time.
- We reserve the right to cancel a booking when a court is not being used appropriately.
We appreciate your cooperation. Non-compliance or abuse of Sportplex guidelines, rules and etiquette may lead to a review of a customer’s use of facility privileges.
GROUP ACTIVITIES (For example: teams, clubs & organizations)
For “Not for Profit” groups wanting to use the Fieldhouse for Conditioning
For designated space:
- Book a court by following the Fieldhouse Court Guidelines (listed above). Track lanes are not bookable during public hours.
- Book any space after hours by calling 306-777-7159
- Book Group Personal Training through the Fieldhouse by calling 306-777-7158
For Shared Space including Track Lanes & Lawson Strength & Conditioning Area
- This is not exclusive use of the track or Lawson Strength & Conditioning Area.
- Groups must follow the Guidelines posted in the facility.
- Groups may reserve a time to share the track lanes and Lawson Strength & Conditioning Area by paying a drop-in fee or having a leisure pass for each person.
- Fieldhouse Strength & Conditioning Area is not available for bookings.
- Times available are during public hours.
- Only one group may come in at a time to accommodate all clients.
- Groups must share space with other users and not monopolize space and equipment.
- Groups wanting to train and use the equipment (bosus, steps, etc.) must book Group Personal Training through the Fieldhouse.
- Maximum time is one hour of use per day.
Reservations can be made by phone on a first come, first-served basis. Shared track lanes and Lawson Strength & Conditioning Area reservations are accepted on weekdays and weekends beginning at 9 a.m. Please call 306-777-PLAY (7529) to reserve a shared space. Space can be reserved a maximum of three days before the day of booking. Non-pass holders must pay single admission at the time of booking.