Fieldhouse Guidelines and Court Bookings
Starting May 27, you can book Fieldhouse tennis or badminton courts online at your convenience.
- Bookings are available daily on a first-come, first-serve basis and can be made up to three days in advance.
- To ensure fair and equal access for all, bookings can be made for a maximum of one hour per person, per day, per court type.
Monday to Friday 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Statutory Holidays 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Go to Regina.ca/recreation
- Log-in or Create an Account
- Select Fieldhouse Court Rentals from the top menu
- Select Book an Indoor Court
- Follow the steps (Note: Three day advance bookings are available online starting at 9 a.m.)
- Proceed to payment (non-members will be charged an admission fee)
- All players must check in at the front desk upon entry
Book by Phone
- Call the PlayLine 306-777-7529 (PLAY) daily starting at 9 a.m.
- Select "Leisure Centres"
- Select "Fieldhouse"
- Select "Fieldhouse Court Bookings"
Court Booking Guidelines
Leisure pass holders may use courts at no additional charge during times designated for public use. Non-pass holders must pay a single admission fee.
If you are unable to use your court time, courts must be cancelled 1 hour prior to the booked time or a court rental or admission fee may be charged. Reservations will be cancelled if the client fails to show within the first 15 minutes.
Court Use Guidelines
- If you have a family membership you may book one - one hour time slot for each family member. Maximum court playing time per person still applies.
- Activities allowed on the courts include tennis, basketball and other approved group activities. For use of a court to provide lessons, training sessions, sport practices or scrimmages, please contact the Fieldhouse Program Specialists at 306-777-7159.
- Customers are required to register all players’ names at the time of booking.
- The City of Regina is a respectful workplace. We treat our customers with respect and expect the same in return. Should you witness anyone being treated inappropriately, please notify staff.
- Customers are provided with their assigned court when they check in at time of play. Management reserves the right to adjust court assignments due to program, maintenance or emergency purposes.
- For safety reasons, play will stop if someone walks onto the court.
- Please ask Sportplex staff for assistance if you need to set up or move/adjust nets, curtains or other facility equipment.
- Courts are booked immediately following the previous booking. Please ensure the court is vacated before the end of your scheduled time.
- We reserve the right to cancel a booking when a court is not being used appropriately.
We appreciate your cooperation. Non-compliance or abuse of Sportplex guidelines, rules and etiquette may lead to a review of a customer’s use of facility privileges.
Group Activities - Teams, clubs & organizations
Not for Profit groups wanting to use the Fieldhouse for designated space must call 306-777-7159. Group personal training sessions at the Fieldhouse may be booked by calling 306-777-7158.