Regina Recreation Online help
What is Regina Recreation Online?
- Regina Recreation Online is our online registration portal. You can use the system to easily search for programs, view activity registration information, register and pay for programs.
What information do I need to register online?
- A password-protected customer account (a valid email address and password)
- Credit Card (Visa™ or MasterCard™)
- The name and date of birth for each person you wish to register (that person must be in your family account). You may add this information yourself once logged in
Why wasn't I able to register for a course?
- Some common errors include:
- Incorrect login information. Use the Forgot Password? button, found by clicking on the Login tab at the top of the e-registration homepage, to verify your login information.
- Course is not available for registration at this time. This error will occur if the registration period for a session has not yet begun, if online registration is not available for a specific program, or if the program start date has passed. If the start date has passed, please call 306-777-PLAY(7529) to check if registration is still available.
- Age requirement not met. The client must meet the minimum age requirement for a course in order to register online. If the age requirement is satisfied and you are still unable to register, please go to My Account and verify the date of birth under Account Settings.
What is your system log-out feature?
- After logging into My Account, the system will automatically log out after 60 minutes of inactivity for security reasons. If this happens, simply sign in again.
Who can I contact with more questions?
- If you have additional questions regarding Regina Recreation Online, please call 306-777-PLAY(7529) or ask a cashier at any of our major recreation facilities for assistance.
I am a non-resident, can I register for programs online?
- Yes. All customers who wish to register for programs online may do so. Please note your registration start date differs from that of city residents.
How do I create my account?
Customers who have registered for a program, rented a recreation venue or purchased a membership pass since January 2016 will already have an account created in the new system. To sign in, simply visit Regina Recreation Online and follow these steps:
- Click Sign In
- Click Forgot your Password?
- Enter your email and click Submit
- Check your email for a temporary password
For new customers, or those who have not been active since January 2016, visit Regina Recreation Online to create a new account:
- Click Create an Account
- Enter your information
- Click Create Account or Create Account and Add Family Member
- Check your email to activate you new account
I don't have a Customer Account. Can I still register online?
- You can browse the program listings online without an account. You can also obtain program information including session dates and available spots. You will require a password-protected customer account, valid e-mail address, and a Visa™ or MasterCard™ if you choose to register.
What do I do if I am locked out of my account?
- Please call 306-777-PLAY(7529) during normal business hours and someone will assist you.
I forgot my Login information. What should I do?
- If your current email address exists in the database, click on the Sign In button in the top right-hand corner of the homepage. The login page will appear. Click on the Forgot your Password? link. Your temporary password will be e-mailed to you immediately. If your e-mail address is not recognized, please call 306-777-PLAY(7529) for assistance.
Why are birthdates required when setting up my account?
- Certain programs or activities have age requirements. Participants birth dates are kept on file to help avoid incorrect registrations.
Changing Account Information
What if I need to change my personal account information (i.e. address, phone, email, etc.)?
- Click the My Account tab and select the options under Account Settings.
How do I add more family members to my account?
- Click the My Account tab, under Account Settings, click Change Information about Family/Friends. Select Add New Family Member. Enter the new registrants' information and click on the Submit button to complete.
Why do I need to provide my email address?
- Your email address is a link between you and Regina Recreation Online. Your email is used as your login. You can click on the Forgot your Password? link and your login information will be emailed to you at this address. Your receipt will also be emailed to you at the address provided.
Which email address should my family provide for online registration?
- Please provide the email address for the main contact. This is the email address where login information will be sent when using the Forgot your Password? link. This email address is also where registration confirmation/receipts will be sent.
How do I register for a class?
- Select a program by either browsing through the Activities tab, or by entering the Activity ID number from the course description or the Leisure Guide.
- Click Add to Cart to add the program to your Shopping Cart.
- If you have not signed into your account, you will need to enter your email and password to sign in.
- Select the family member you wish to register for this program.
- To add another person, click add another family member.
- Click Continue Shopping to search for another program.
- If finished shopping, click on Go To Checkout to make payment for your registrations. NOTE: Registrations must be paid in full at the time of registration.
If I don’t know the course number, how do I search for a program?
- To search for a program, click on the Activity tab. You can search using the extensive search features in the left-hand menu.
- All of the program offerings will display with a brief description. Click on the program title for details.
Why isn’t there an ADD button for my program?
- Not every program is available for online registration. Some programs may have already started and are not available for online registration or the session registration dates have not yet begun. Only programs that allow online registration have an ADD button or a Waitlist button. To register for a program that is not available for online registration, or to see if a program that has already started is still available, simply visit the front desk at one of our major recreational facilities or call 306-777-PLAY(7529).
How can I tell if a course is available or if I have been waitlisted?
- After you have added the program to your cart and selected the person's name, the course fee will appear if there is space available in the program or, if you have been waitlisted, the word waitlist will appear. If you are only putting yourself or someone on the waitlist, you must still complete the registration by clicking on Go to Checkout. At this point, you can decide to stay on the waitlist or be removed. When you are finished shopping click the Go to Checkout button. NOTE: if you waitlist and then register for the same course on a different date or time, the waitlist position will automatically be deleted by the system. If you still wish to be waitlisted for your first choice, you must go back in and waitlist again.
How will I know if a spot becomes available after I have waitlisted?
- If a spot becomes available in a program, you will be contacted by the City of Regina. You can then decide whether to register or decline the spot. You will not be notified if a spot does not become available.
How can I find out my position on the waitlist?
- Call 306-777-PLAY(7529) during regular business hours.
How can I verify which courses my family members are currently registered in?
- To verify which programs you or family members are registered in, access the My Account page. Click on the Show Your Daily Schedules or List of Prior Transactions button to see all of your account purchases.
Can I register someone who is not listed on my account?
- You can only register people who are listed on your account and reside at your address. If you need to add a person to your account, you must be logged in. Under the My Account tab, you can click on Change Information about Family/Friends to add a new customer. Click on Submit when you are done.
How do I register a family member who does not meet the age requirements or have a program prerequisite?
- Regina Recreation Online will not allow registering a person who does not meet the required age or program prerequisites at the start of the program. If the information is incorrect, please call 306-777-PLAY(7529).
Will I still receive a registration confirmation in the mail?
- Your online receipt contains your confirmation/program information and replaces the mail receipt.
Can I transfer to another program online?
- Course transfers cannot be done online. Please call 306-777-PLAY(7529) during business hours to request a transfer.
Can I withdraw from a program online?
- Course withdrawals cannot be done online. Please call 306-777-PLAY(7529) during business hours to request a withdrawal.
Can I register for a program that has already begun?
- After a program has begun, online registration is not available. However, you may still be eligible to register by calling 306-777-PLAY(7529) or by visiting one of our major recreation facilities during normal operating hours.
Account Payment and Charges
What if I don't have or want to use a credit card?
- You may register online without a credit card if you have placed a credit on your account. To do so, please visit a City of Regina major recreation facility. If you do not wish to use a credit card, you may also register in person using cash or cheque at any of the following City of Regina major recreation facilities:
- The Neil Balkwill Civic Arts Centre
- The North West Leisure Centre
- The Sandra Schmirler Leisure Centre
- The Sportplex (Fieldhouse and Lawson Aquatic Centre)
Can you store my credit card information for future use?
- Yes, you can choose to save a credit card for future use.
I decided not to register for a program. How do I make sure my account hasn't been charged?
- Your registration is finalized and your account charged only after you complete the Check Out process. Select My Account - and review your registrations.
Can I pay for part of the course now and part of the course later?
- No. When using Regina Recreation Online, you must pay the entire cost of the program(s) you are registering for in order to complete the transaction.
Does the City of Regina offer financial assistance for recreation programs?
- The City of Regina offers the Affordable Fun Program. It offers discounts for low-income people and families. If you qualify for the Affordable Fun Program, you can purchase a leisure pass at 50% off the original price to use at the Sportplex (Fieldhouse and Lawson Aquatic Centre), Sandra Schmirler Leisure Centre, or the North West Leisure Centre. You can also participate in City of Regina registered recreation programs for 80% off the original price.
- Please fill out the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 306-777-6831 or drop it off at one of our major recreation centres (North West Leisure Centre, Sandra Schmirler Leisure Centre, Lawson Aquatic Centre or the Fieldhouse)
- For more information on the Affordable Fun Program, please call 306-777-7733.
Does Regina Recreation Online calculate the Affordable Fun fee adjustment?
- Yes. If you are registering online and have qualified for the Affordable Fun Program, Regina Recreation Online will correctly calculate your total cost.
Registration Time Lines
When should I register?
- Online registration begins at the same time as phone and in-person registrations. Please refer to the most recent Leisure Guide or call 306-777-PLAY(7529) for more information about registration dates.
What is the Refund Policy?
- View our Refund Policy here for your information.
What is the Program Postponement Policy?
- If it is necessary to cancel a program due to inclement weather, school board cancellations, pool closures, instructor illness, etc., attempts will be made to re-schedule the program. If the program cannot be re-scheduled, a pro-rated refund will be issued by the City of Regina. A City of Regina staff member will contact customers to determine how they would like the pro-rated refund processed.